• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just happend tonight at a party!!! f/f back sides

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
Ok so...I'm in the Marching band and this is my story.

We had our first home game performance today ( we lost). There was a party of a bunch of band members at a friends house...it was like......30 people total in and out. I was sitting on a couch by myself and a friend of mine sat down next to me. I wanted to lay down so I made her ( Yes it was a female..stay w/ me! lol) sit back so I could lay on top of her. So I layed across her lap and she started to what she thought was giving me a massage...

ohh no no....

it tickled like crazy!

I was squirming on her lap and she's like " what's wrong w/ you? I'm just giving you a massage" and I'm giggling and saying " it tihihihckles!" and she's like "ohh! baby are you ticklish?" and I'm squealing " yeheheessss!!" and she starts very gently and perfectly tickling my sides and back and I just layed there and held onto her legs and giggled into her thighs and squirmed a bit. There were times where she would "massage" ( she thought she was massaging but it tickled the entire time) and then she would purposly tickle. I was giggling the whole time, but when she purposly tickled, I would giggle louder and squeal. This whole session went on for about 15 mins.

Oh but that's not all!

Not only did she tickle me and massage my back and sides, she took it a step further... and went UNDER my shirt! in a room full of people! They were all either drunk or having their own convo's so no one cared. But she pulled my shirt up and put her hands on my skin and ran them up and down my sides while I layed in her lap giggling her name and saying how much it tickled. Now I'm no skinny chick. I have my share of flab, but I'm healthy, and constantly losing weight. So when she stuck her hands under my shirt, I was giggling and said " dohoohont play w/ my fahahat!" and she's like, " girl that is not fat and it's cute! You're cute when your laughing!" and she pulled my shirt up to have FULL access to my lower back and sides! Highly ticklish area!! She gently ran her fingers up and down my back and sides while she was teasing me a bit. "Does it tickle here? and here? wow! you're soo ticklish babe! You're soo cute and sweet. You're the sweetest person ever! I heart you! ( she actually said "heart" ). I was giggling and squirming all over her lap but she somewhat held me in place. After all I do love to be tickled. She didnt have to hold me 😉 she played w/ the flab on my side and tickled my lower back and dragged her nails up and down my side. It was torture but soo much fun! When she stopped, I offered to giver her one but she put it on raincheck so she could step outside and smoke. So I owe her one. Part 2 to follow. :Kiss1:

So that's my brief story. I hope you enjoy it! You all know as much as I LOOOOVE to be tickled, I dont get it that much. 🙂 Nite!

another sleepless nite for jaba....

Do you really expect jaba to be able to sleep now after that racing hot story?🙁

Thanks to you, those visuals will be with me all nite!..... :2poke:

This is all your fault..... :cool2:

:imouttahe jaba :imouttahe

Ohh matey, so happy for you that you had such a great time, its great isn't it when your in the 'lers lap and they have full reign on your upper body, I love it! Yep like you, my sides, waist, ribs, belly and back are ticklish and it feels great when its a bit of both (playful, soft, erotic and then the stronger tickles).

Look forward to the next instalment, as are you, I should imagine hehe 😉

thanks guys for your responses...

THOSE OF YOU THAT REPLIED! grr! evil pokes to all who didnt!

Wow, hot story! I wish I had musical talent! Thanks for sharing...hope there's a part II soon.

jaba said:
Do you really expect jaba to be able to sleep now after that racing hot story?🙁

Thanks to you, those visuals will be with me all nite!..... :2poke:

This is all your fault..... :cool2:

:imouttahe jaba :imouttahe

I agree with jaba. atleast somones getting to have alil fun.

Thanks guys! I dunno when I'll be able to get her next....I know where she stays and it's not far from me.... I"ll think of something!

NG02- Long time no speak...

Iluv2Btickled,
your feelings in that moments are generally the result of sympathy to someone, isn't it ?

If YOU don't like the actor -doesn't matter how long you know that person-, you will not have such positive sensations, you then maybe just accept / endure, without pleasure.
If you like the actor, both share a short, but such a wonderful moment... ;-)

thanks, for the story

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back