• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Just happened, and yes, the pics suck ass....

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Ok, we met online 3 days ago, we talked and walked our dogs together at the park last night. And tonight she was tied up on my bed at my mercy letting me tickler her where ever for as long as i wished. Super ticklish feet and ribs. My digital cameras batteries were fricking dead so i had to settle for my cammera phone that has no flash, but its better than nothing. She is 24, 5-7, 135, blonde, and super ticklish. How did i get her to do this? I simply asked........................

Attachments

• yjgfnstickledate1.jpg
    yjgfnstickledate1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 840
  • yjgfnstickledate2.jpg
    yjgfnstickledate2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 643
  • yjgfnstickledate3.jpg
    yjgfnstickledate3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 749
I enhanced the pictures a bit for you...hope this helps!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,167
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 767
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,533
Thanks you yjgfn & nessonite for this, i recommend you that next time you buy batteries for your digital camera, anyway that girl has really nice feet and seems really ticklish !!.

You are an extremely fortunate man. My hat's off to you.

(Nice job enhancing the photos, Nessie. I think I can now make out the second shooter on the grassy knoll!)

nessonite, Thats superb, thanks alot, maybe i should email the rest of the pics i took to you and see what you can do with those?

Go for it 🙂 My email is at the bottom of my siggy. 🙂

Ok, now tie her to a chair in your basement and use looots of rope, lol. Trust me, it's worth it.

good going man. the simple way. you mean if you ask she might say yes. this is just proof of that.

you get the idea from the pics, and from the looks of that ass that 135 is distributed just the way the Lord intended.

envious as ever keep up the good work.

and please tell us you made her beg for mercy.

and if you wish to burden us with pics that are clearer we will take a look at them

thanks again

Tie her up in my basement? Whats wrong with just tying her up in my bedroom? And she never once asked me to stop, she was actually loving it. To tell you the truth i was shocked. And last night before my second tickle partner for the weekend came by the one i have the photos of called and asked me when we could do it again and if i could tie her up tighter. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So maybe this time i will try out some different positions. And she said go ahead and take more pictures this time and post them, as long as she could take pictures of me when she is tickling me. And sorry, last nights festivities arent on film, i was to busy tickling her to get out the cammera, i just got caught up in the fun. But im getting mroe today.

YES:

Very nice. Finally some backs of the legs ticlking. If possible to tickle her again and get better pics of her legs and butt I'm sure we would all be appreciative

TKLHer

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back