• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just you wait, Mr. Husband, just you wait.

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
ok yesterday every fifteen minutes it seemed, my phone rang, and the Caller ID showed up unknown number..this happened every fifteen minutes or so..then it would quit..then start up again..but never left a message on my answering machine..i hardly ever answer the phone unless i'm expecting a call, or i really want to talk to the person on the other line..sooo i was wondering who on earth it could be..at one time i was handing out my phone number like candy...bad bad izzy..but that's been about four years ago..and i started wondering if it was some creep who didn't want me to recognize his number..well anyway..hubby came home..i told him about the calls..i thought maybe it was him, trying out his new cell phone, for his new job, which starts in January..but it wasn't..so later that afternoon, the phone rings again..i check the ID..see it's the same unknown number..i turn on the phone, then turn it off..i thought that would take care of it..later i'm sitting, watching an all time favorite holiday classic on fearnet..Autopsy...when the phone rings again..i listen for the four rings, then my voice on answer machine..then the beep..then i hear heavy breathing!!! I say to my husband, who is in the next room programming his cell, i said.."What is that" and i'm about to get up, not having paid any attention to hubby since i was so engrossed in the intriguing plot of Autopsy lol..that after the breathing i hear..on the machine..my husband's voice!!!!! repeating, What is that?" ooo i could have killed him..

i'll get him back..yes indeed i shall..now he wasn't the one who'd been calling however..that turned out to be some diabetic thingie..

Thats the first time i have seen smoke coming out of your ears, Izzy! LOL! Paybacks are a bitch. Ah yes, the fun of marriage! LOL

Thats the first time i have seen smoke coming out of your ears, Izzy! LOL! Paybacks are a bitch. Ah yes, the fun of marriage! LOL

o i'll get him somehow..never you fear..damn i should have flushed the toilet when he was showering..giggles.

Hahahahaha, so funny!!! x3

Well, you can always take revenge some other day.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back