• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

K, I'm gonna be straight up here....

footkl

TMF Regular
in my opinion lightly tickling a girl on the tops of her feet is so hot. even seeing their feet from the top-of-the-toes view whie tickling the soles is amazing. does anyone share this thought? as well, why to ticklers in video not use this at least sometimes?

Most likely, because more people are enthused with the soles, or the soles are more propagandized.

ya, that's very true. i wonder if more people like the tops? that would get producers going 🙂

Its not like they cant show both. I have always thought that shooting a vid from the lees angle would be kind cool. Maybe show show both angles on a split screen.

My ler tickles the tops of my feet quite often...she often gets more of a reaction from that spot...it's a fabulous place to be tickled!!!!

i agree, camel! i'm not a ticklish person, but being tickled on the tops of my feet can make me twitch and giggle!

Hmm...it's not bad for me to like wonmen's top feet. Some are good, if you ask me.

Tickling just the soles is like overlooking 1/2 of the foot's ticklish space, in my opinion.

This is actually a good point - tops of the feet do often get overlooked, and are surprisingly ticklish. Palms of hands are the same, in my experience - tickling someone's palms nearly ALWAYS results in shoulders-up-by-your-ears syndrome. 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back