• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kagome tickled

lol Everyone else thinks she's being raped! XD

rofl, although why they choose that song I won't understand. It is Inuyasha, but there are better ones.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Another one of Osaka's great pictures. ^^
Ah, thanks! I was about to ask who did that one. Anime girl, sock and upperbody tickling, I love it 😀

Last edited:
That's probably true for far too many artists really. Their work is well-known, but not many people know about the actual artist who created it.

And sadly some fools (English speakers) have been harassing him on his message board (Attached to his site), something which may explain the lack of activity from him. Darn shame, really, that he doesn't frequent the community more...

Thats the thing though. I don't think he and say Scamwich are actually a part of the "community". Just because by chance they draw tickling pictures doesn't make them apart of the community, only in the minds of people who rally around these artists and seek them out like those accosters you mention.

The way I see it, they are more outside entities who just so happen to share a liking for what the "community" does. Otherwise, they work outside of it. If this wasn't true, then we'd see Scamwich and co post more frequently and actually participate.

I'd be inclined to agree with you. Once you get to their level, you don't even really need to play to any one group. Scamwich and Osaka both could go anywhere with their talents and smoke whatever competition was around. Scamwich may have done that, moving into the real pro field. he has at least moved from doing some TK pics and many feet ones to nearly all feet and the occasional TK within the past few years.

That said, I still thank whatever deity is not raging at me currently for the fact that both stick around creating the wonders that they do.

What I'm saying is that they weren't "playing" to any "group" to begin with. They were just doing what they wanted to, doing their own thing, and fetishists, etc, started to notice and gather around them, making requests (Scamwich admittedly is not a fetishist). Perhaps that put unfair pressure on them to draw certain things and eventually they just got used to it and have become desensitized to it. I know I've recieved my share of that pressure, although its different, since unlike them, I'm actually active here and so pretty much have to expect that all requests are going to be tickling related.

It would be nice to see them draw something else. Thats the one thing I dislike about this fetish and catering to it, is that its all-encompassing/consuming (as fetishes tend to be). I'm so glad I have the ability to say no or when and draw regular stuff too. Others....don't put up as much of a fight. LOL 😛

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back