• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kairi (kh2) (multiple*/f, feet)

eagphilly

TMF Regular
Hi again everyone, im back and my art is indeed alive....XD
I really just wanted to get a piece done, and I decided to go against my typical ways and shaded softer. I was a little rash with it, i was drawing for myself so i didn't get too detail oriented. I had the heartless tickling Kairi (Kingdom hearts 2) style. I couldn't decide on which version of her to do...I did this one because I haven't seen any other pics of her done here in this outfit...I might do a KH1 version of her if need be XD

Anyways...I think its been over a month since I've posted..but im glad to be back. A lot has happened since then...I TURNED 20!!! WOOOOO XD I've been busy with work and saving money to go back to school this january...and I just got a PS3. I need something to do while my wii collects dust XD *nerd alert*
Whats up
Anyways art wise Im back in the commissioning game after hiding in the shadows. Comissioning is the only way to get a guaranteed request done by me. I only have a limited amount of time to offer, but I do my best for any budget 🙂
If you ever want to see me try something, I'm starting a suggestion box. PM me if you want to share any ideas...I don't make guarantees, but if something tickles my fancy I'll always consider anything. I like to be approachable...that's when i strike >X3

Enjoy the full piece and original lines!

Attachments

• kairi tickled copy.png
    kairi tickled copy.png
    554.6 KB · Views: 2,942
  • kairi linesi.jpg
    kairi linesi.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 650
I love it, scribe 😉 specially those little monsters, you made them look really cool
(& cute, of course :super_hap )

On the other hand, you´re really improving you´re coloring skills! great work!

Dude...Awesome pic man. Absolutely top notch work. 😀

Oh man, I can't help but chuckle at the Heartless on the right using her sock as a towel. xD

Oy, I really don't quite understand the Kingdom Hearts series or even get used to the controls for that matter, but I still like this pic as much as any of yours. I still like the added humor thrown in. ^^

Top notch as always, scribe ol' pal! *thumbs up*

As a big Kingdom Hearts fan, I really love this one. Never have the Heartless looked so adorable. Awesome job:super_hap

I've never played Kingdom Hearts (I didn't know there was a sequel, in fact), but that hardly seems necessary to enjoy this delightful picture! The girl's a sweetie (natch! Girls done anime style are always adorable cuties!), and the little lava-eyed bunnies manage to be impish and sinister at the same time! Also industrious... working as a team, they've brought down prized prey! The concentric background conveys a throbbing quality; doubtless waves of tickle pleasure coursing through Kari's being! If the game's really this much fun, I really ought to check it out (just as long as Mickey Mouse stays away from me! XD )

(just as long as Mickey Mouse stays away from me! XD )
From the YouTube vids I've seen, and from watching the game in action thanks to friends who own both games, he plays a major role in both the 1st and the sequel. Eventually, he will tag along. 😛

ok...

Anyone who does a pic of Kairi hits No. 1 on my list of favorite artist!

I haven't played the game either but...... this pic is Hella cute! and i love the little pixie-devils - specially the one walking away with her shoe (ha ha)

Thanks joo guys :3

I love it, scribe 😉 specially those little monsters, you made them look really cool
(& cute, of course :super_hap )

On the other hand, you´re really improving you´re coloring skills! great work!

Hey thanks a lot my good friend 🙂 I always love hearing your imput, I hope to see more of your awesome works soon 🙂

I always try to do different things and change some stuff up a lot. I like to have a style...but I always see in art..especially tickling art...you gotta bring something a little new each time to stay fresh
Dude...Awesome pic man. Absolutely top notch work. 😀
Dude I missed you lately? I have more days off this week so I'll catch u soon
Thanks a lot bro!

Oh man, I can't help but chuckle at the Heartless on the right using her sock as a towel. xD

Oy, I really don't quite understand the Kingdom Hearts series or even get used to the controls for that matter, but I still like this pic as much as any of yours. I still like the added humor thrown in. ^^

Top notch as always, scribe ol' pal! *thumbs up*

I got into once a started the game felt real good. I figure I like disney when they're not taking my money XD
That one heartless you speak of reminds me of myself...in a situation where I should be tickling...but caught up playing with a damn sock....my life storry
Thanks a lot my buddy Brennan..stay cool kid 🙂

As a big Kingdom Hearts fan, I really love this one. Never have the Heartless looked so adorable. Awesome job:super_hap

Hmm your approval means allot 🙂
I figured those menacing creatures could work well for a pic 🙂

I've never played Kingdom Hearts (I didn't know there was a sequel, in fact), but that hardly seems necessary to enjoy this delightful picture! The girl's a sweetie (natch! Girls done anime style are always adorable cuties!), and the little lava-eyed bunnies manage to be impish and sinister at the same time! Also industrious... working as a team, they've brought down prized prey! The concentric background conveys a throbbing quality; doubtless waves of tickle pleasure coursing through Kari's being! If the game's really this much fun, I really ought to check it out (just as long as Mickey Mouse stays away from me! XD )

Hmm, I suggest giving it a shot if you like RPGs and action. I'll protect you from Mickey...dont you worry 🙂
As always your detailed comments make me melt in pure joy! CHEERS!

Anyone who does a pic of Kairi hits No. 1 on my list of favorite artist!

:redface: I figured she was due to get it more...I really wanted to see her get it so I took power in my own hands XD
Thanks for the kind words and support, it means a lot and it helps me keep going. Im just one artist in a pool of a lot of talented ones, but im glad i made you happy ^_^

Win scribe ^^

I didn't know there was a score...
As always thanks much for dropping a nice line, I always enjoy your continue support!

Wow, that is indeed an excellent pic, I love it! Shoe and sock removal rules!

Sock removal is one of my favorite things...I dunno why XD
Thanks soo much 🙂

I haven't played the game either but...... this pic is Hella cute! and i love the little pixie-devils - specially the one walking away with her shoe (ha ha)

Why thank you very much! Both KH games are pretty fun and fairly cheap now XD

*bows* why thank you :3

Go Heartless go! XD And what an adorable expression the Kairi doth sport! When you want chicken done right you see the Colonel. When you want cute done right you see the Scribe. Awesome! :happy:

Sensational.

I meant to comment on this little gem a while ago, but I kinda got busy :/

Awesomely adorably pic Scribe.

B

If you ever want to see me try something, I'm starting a suggestion box. PM me if you want to share any ideas...I don't make guarantees, but if something tickles my fancy I'll always consider anything. I like to be approachable...that's when i strike >X3

Enjoy the full piece and original lines!

Good picture. I've never been a big fan of that style, but I love the expression on her face and the fact that it's Kairi from the SECOND game and not the first (where she looked all of about 12). I recognize a good piece of art when I see it, and I see it on the top of this thread.

I don't know where that suggestion box is, but I'll put something in here that would be good to see in my opinion (I'd PM you, but this isn't a commissioned work so you can put this low on your priority list). I'd like to see Kairi from the second game in her pink outfit tickled all over by tentacles, Crimson Comics style (meaning that there are lots of tentacles which are holding her in the air with her legs spread open and tickling her mercilessly, including at least one going down the front of her shirt and one sliding up her skirt and/or panties). Naturally, this would be a much darker themed work than the one in this thread.

Keep up the good work.

Go Heartless go! XD And what an adorable expression the Kairi doth sport! When you want chicken done right you see the Colonel. When you want cute done right you see the Scribe. Awesome! :happy:

Don't encourage them HDS 🙂 Wait no im sorry...continue...I like watching this XD

Thanks as always kind friend. Your added commentary is delightful...because anyone who mentions the colonel in the same sentance as myself is a friend in my book. I owe you a bucket of chicken then...XD

Nice one! 🙂🙂

Thanks a lot dude 🙂 Hope to put out more art to boot, and I hope you continue to as well
Sensational.

I meant to comment on this little gem a while ago, but I kinda got busy :/

Awesomely adorably pic Scribe.

B

BANDITO!! =D
Trust me I know how business goes..I still need to add you on DA
But thanks so much, your feedback from someone as I dare say legendary as yourself makes me a happy scribe XD
Tis' a nice one, indeed =]

If you know what I mean i cant wait to show what the TT has coming 🙂
Good picture. I've never been a big fan of that style, but I love the expression on her face and the fact that it's Kairi from the SECOND game and not the first (where she looked all of about 12). I recognize a good piece of art when I see it, and I see it on the top of this thread.

I don't know where that suggestion box is, but I'll put something in here that would be good to see in my opinion (I'd PM you, but this isn't a commissioned work so you can put this low on your priority list). I'd like to see Kairi from the second game in her pink outfit tickled all over by tentacles, Crimson Comics style (meaning that there are lots of tentacles which are holding her in the air with her legs spread open and tickling her mercilessly, including at least one going down the front of her shirt and one sliding up her skirt and/or panties). Naturally, this would be a much darker themed work than the one in this thread.

Keep up the good work.

Why thank you very much, I appreciate your feedback and your suggestion.
Suggestions or Commissions are welcomed in PMs, as long as you have something to ask me I dont mind getting PMed, but since you asked publically il delightfully take your suggestion regardless.

I do have quite of bit of work ahead of me with limited time. I like your request and wouldn't have a qualm doing it, I'll tell you that. I do have a commission im working on, plus a webcomic series, and a future collaboration piece to boot. I will definitely keep this into consideration when I need a good idea, because sometimes I do. I will remember this for sure 🙂

From the YouTube vids I've seen, and from watching the game in action thanks to friends who own both games, he plays a major role in both the 1st and the sequel. Eventually, he will tag along. 😛

Actually in KH1 Mickey only makes an appearce at the end of the game, in KH2 he is far more acftive but never officailly joins your party. (He fights with you in one sence) However in some battles, if you die, you get a chance to play as him which this chance decreases per time you need his help.

As for the picture, I love it. It seems to me pictures of Kairi beint tickled is next to rare!

As for the black things, they are the heartless known as Shadows...they steal hearts though it seems they delevoped a new hobby...lol

(And terribely sorry if you did not want me to explain...bad habit...lol)

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back