• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

kairi

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
Kairi. Kingdom Hearts 2. Anime-style. Tickled by the darkness or something totally freaky. Thank you. 'Nuff said.

Err I hope I didn't post this in the wrong forum. This is mainly a request for someone to DRAW Kairi being tickled in this way, since I don't think such an image exists on the web. I don't know if the Image Requests is for images found on the web already or if it includes artists from TT. My bad if I screwed up. But if any such image DOES, in fact, exist somewhere out, by all means feel free to post it. Gracias.

don't know the artist of this one, he didn't sign it, but it's done exactly to your requests, great pics, really cute having her bare soles tickled by the darkness.

Attachments

• kairi.jpg
    kairi.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 411
Thanks, actually it wasn't exactly what I meant, but that's because I forgot to mention a couple things. I want to see the Kingdom Hearts 2 version of her (this is from the original) in the pink dress. The schoolgirl uniform is good too but preferably the pink outfit. Her head and feet aren't so gigantic in that game. But thanks for the find, I appreciate it.

Attachments

• cast3.png
    cast3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 340
Shabam! I did it, and it came out like crap! But its up in the art section if you wanna see it.

I saw it, it was pretty good. Honestly, it wasn't my style even though it technically was what I asked for so it didn't do too much for me, but I very much appreciate the effort as well as how swiftly you fulfilled my request. I put this up in TMF, and no one even bothered to respond with a post. So thank you, Coldeyes2. My request is still open, if anyone thinks they can do better.

I guess to further clarify what I was talking about, I guess I should post a couple of pictures that I just found. All fanart, I have no idea who did them but it obviously wasn't me. The first two are Kairi in her pink outfit, anime style (no tickling). The third is her in the schoolgirl outfit, in case someone wanted to do that one too (no tickling). The final one is another anime girl getting tickled by all this crazy shit, and I like it because it's so random and chaotic. It's hard to explain, but that's kinda what I was looking for, in terms of style and content.

Thanks again, Coldeyes2.

P.S. I should also note that I don't want these pictures so I can sit and masterbate to them, but for a future story I'm writing. It always helps if I can have some sort of visual aid when writing.

Attachments

• fanart436.jpg
    fanart436.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Kairi_Kingdom_Hearts_II_by_ferus.jpg
    Kairi_Kingdom_Hearts_II_by_ferus.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 81
  • fanart401.jpg
    fanart401.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 76
  • Anime.jpg
    Anime.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I suppose I should post full pictures for help. Can anybody answer the challenge? Yes, I am turning my request into a challenge. Can anybody pull it off?

Attachments

• Kairi1.jpg
    Kairi1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Kairi2.jpg
    Kairi2.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 145
JoeKool said:
I suppose I should post full pictures for help. Can anybody answer the challenge? Yes, I am turning my request into a challenge. Can anybody pull it off?

Hm, guess not.

Bump with pics

Attachments

• kairi-cg-character-model.jpg
    kairi-cg-character-model.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 78
  • kh_ii__kairi2.jpg
    kh_ii__kairi2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 103
  • forKFC.png
    forKFC.png
    162 KB · Views: 96
Good post BigNorm, i really like how her shoes are still in the pic but not on her, great pic indeed

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back