• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kai's BellyButton Fun

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
Kai's BellyButton Fun

It was a warm and rainy day. The dark grey clouds covered the sky, the rain poured onto the ground like water from a sponge, and the tree and streets were covered in water as people walked with there umbrellas in the air. This was a quiet and boring day, the people in the streets were running last minute errands, as others went into there homes to dry off. On this day, a young man was walking in the rain, in nothing but a black and white jacket. He wore a black and red t-shirt, along with black niki shoes, and black jeans. His glasses were drenched in rain as he continued to walk down the street.

His name was Stephen and he was heading over to a friends house to hang out. They were suppose to go to the park for a day at the lake, but since it was raining they couldn't. Stephen walked up to a white door and knocked on it and looked around the down. The houses where close to each other, only being about a foot apart. All of there outside lights were on as the rain hit the dark bricks on the houses. A young girl looked out her window, pulling back some white curtians before opening the door.

"Hey Kai, well I'm here." said Stephen with a small smile on his face.

"Oh god Stephen, your soaking wet, hurry up and get inside." said Kai, opening the door and rushing him in. Stephen walked into the door and pulled off his shoes and his jacket. Kai took his jacket and went to hang it in her laundry room to dry.

"I told you, you didn't have to come over, it was ok." said Kai, looking at him concerned.

"I know that, but I was bored so I walked here to have some fun. So I figured I come over." said Stephen, trying not to stare at her. Kai was wearing a pink belly shirt, that exposed her full belly and a small part of her ribs, some blue jean shorts, and some socks. Stephen didn't want to admit it to her at the time, but he did have a belly fetish and tried to hide it when he hung out with her. She loved to show off her belly and loved to flaunt it around when they were together.

"So what you wanna do?" asked Stephen.

"I don't know, lets go up to my room and watch some TV." said Kai walking up the wooden stairs to her room. Stephen followed her up the stairs to her room. Her room had pink walls, her ceiling was white with a brown fan spinning, and her lights on. Stephen sat on the edge of the bed as Kai layed on the bed and turned on the TV. The two sat there and watched cartoons for about two hours. As the day went on Stephen kept glacing at her belly. She was now laying on the edge of her bed, with her black hair floating in the air.

The continued with Stephen and Kai watching cartoons. They both got hungry and went down to her kitchen to make some sandwhiches. After making themselves some sandwhiches, they began to play some board games. Stephen and Kai were playing Monoploy for a good three hours until Stephen began to get a little bored. Kai finally caught Stephen staring at her stomach.

"Stephen? Why do you keep staring at my stomach?" she asked.

"Um, I, um, I am not!" said Stephen looking away quickly.

"Why don't we have some fun then." said Kai smiling and going over to the couch. She layed down on the couch and pointed to her belly and bellybutton.

"Your welcome to have some fun now." said Kai. Stephen sat there for a moment, then walked over to the couch. Sitting down on her thighs he began to run his hands over her belly. Kai began to squirm a bit, smiling wide and enjoying it. Stephen continued to rub her belly for a moment, before wiggling his finger into her belly button.

"Heheh that tickles Stephen." she said, squirming a bit. Stephen smiled wide and continued to wiggle his finger in her belly button. She continued to laugh along with a couple of cute squeals. He didn't back down and for hours he continued to tickle her belly button and her belly all day.

"Hahahahahahah hahahahahahah" laughed Kai.

"Coochie coo! Whose got a ticklish wittle belly button." teased Stephen.

"Hahahahahaha meeeee hahahahahahahaha" laughed Kai as she continued to squirm with glee. Stephen finally finished tickling her after about two hours of tickling her. He went upstairs and grabbed an unused electric toothbrush and ran back downstairs.

"Lets see if you can with stand this!" smirked Stephen. He turned it on high and pinning her down, traced it all long the outside of her belly button, teasing it. Kai squirms more and laughed hard as the toothbrush tickled madly. After a few minutes of teaching he finally stuck it in her navel making her burst into histerical laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHH GODD THATT TICKLESS HORRRIBLYY!" Kai said through her laughter.

"I know! Its a tricked I learned the hard way." said Stephen as he continued. He kept it there for about thrity minutes before stopping and letting her up. Kai smiled and hugged her as the day became late and it began to get dark. Stephen decided it was time for him to go, so he grabbed his jacket to leave. Kai hugged him as he opened the door and walked out to go home. Stephen had a big smile on his face as he finally got to tickle her cute belly and bellybutton without worrying of what she would say. He hoped he could do it again, next time with more tools and maybe even some binds.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back