• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kalamos Art - New Group.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Greetings.

At last, I've uploaded my pics to SmartGroups: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/kalamosart

It presently contains 6 different tk pics [some have both BW and COL versions] and 3 non-tk adult pics, I previously posted here, on TT.

Since I have no experience with groups - non adult site are way simpler to mantain - I've left it moderated until I'm familiar with SmartGroups' nuances. 🙂

If you missed my older pics, or you just want to drop by and say "reg's", feel free to inquire within.

Hope SmartGroups is more reliable than Yahoo; I'll gladly accept advices on the matter.

I've also added a "Your pics" folder: it lets you upload pics for requests or ideas.
Speaking of which: ok, now you know, I'm inconsistent with my production. I've promised some of you pics, months ago. I don't draw often enough, but I never forget. 🙂

Still, if you feel you've waited too much, just drop me a line, and I'll tell you when/how I can satisfy your req's. 🙂

Most likely, I'm just waiting for inspiration, but drop me a line all the same, just to keep in touch.

Enjoy!

Reg's.

Last edited:
K, I Have Applied For Membership In Your Smart Group. It Will Be A Wonderful Place To Showcase Your Talent. Here's Wishing Much Success To Another Great Tt Artist!!

Nothing succeds like success.
And a toothless parrot sucks seed too. 😀 😀 😀

Old brit joke I read half a life ago.

You are truly a phenomenal artist...I can't wait to become a muse for one of your works...truly amazing Kalamos...

Well, thanks! 😀 😀 😀

I admit it takes a bit of time. Not in the making... In waiting for inspiration to strike. 🙁

I pass a lot of days fiddling with an image in my mind, trying to flesh it out before I commit it to paper - or to screen.

With real ppl it takes even more, since I want to get a good lookalike, a fitting rendition...

No, really, I'm just lazy. 😀 😀 😀

Just tell me if any of you is tired of waiting, and I'll just move my skeletal bum and crank out some self-respecting art. 😀

Besides, I've modified the Group so as to accept any join request automatically.

It was nice to manually accept any and every join request - since they usually came with comments... but I realized ppl had to wait a day or two just to see a measly dozen of pics!

It wasn't fair!

Now I got the hang of SmartGroup you should be able to join, watch, post your reqs and upload your pics in your folder.

Just keep in mind I couldn't make it private, so everything you send, will be there, to be seen by everybody else. 🙂

Tnx for joining, guys [and gals]. If I still had my heart of flesh, it'd be full with positive feelings. 😀

Reg's!

Last edited:
Thanks to the 700+ users who joined my group. 🙂

I'll be posting something soon... nay... late... well... someday to celebrate.

Sure! An honour it would be.

Adding now!

EDIT: Added under Lifestyle. Just tell me if everything is fine. 🙂

Reg's.

Last edited:
Thanks, dear K. 🙂 I just added your link at my Smartgroup as well 🙂

BTW: Smartgroups will be down for scheduled maintenance from 26 April to 28 April 🙁 I still like Smartgroups much better than Yahoo: no daily file download limit, more-lenient content rules, and better management functions for the moderators.

Love and laughter,

Don't forget remote file hosting, Val! I got an account there just to hold my siggy pic. 😀 Yahoo doesnt let you do that.

Mmm... for a couple of days we'll make do without... 🙁

Oh well.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back