• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kalamos: Help needed at cef.forumfree.net!

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
Kalamos: I could only think of you as a member of cef.forumfree.net who could speak italian and... I thought if you could help me find a solution why I can't access the "xxx" part of the forum (There appears to be a directory called "Solletico" with 11 topics and I can't access it because it needs a login to the xxx-section)

I did as needed and registered to the xxx-section... Guess what? I still can't go to any subdirectories. I was just trying to see what's under "solletico" (tickling).

Can you help me out? It keeps telling me this in the "[XXX] Celebrity Elite Feet 'Hard Section' [XXX]" -section :

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below.

---
I am logged in... 😱

somebody23 said:
Can you help me out? It keeps telling me this in the "[XXX] Celebrity Elite Feet 'Hard Section' [XXX]" -section :
Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below.
Sure I can help.

You need to request permission, before you're cleared for full access.
They should be advertising it a bit more clearly, though. 🙂

You should get familiar with these rules:
-> http://www.forumfree.net/?t=4083767

And post your "Richiesta di Ingresso" over here:
-> http://www.forumfree.net/?f=1552006

Be sure to state you're not an italian speaking user; that should help a bit.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back