• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic) by Lite?

iragaines

TMF Poster
Hi all,

Does anyone still have that Kaname Chidori from FMP pic that Lite did years ago?

It basically showed her restrained to a table in her bathing suite being tickled by mechanical hands. It was in the super-folder on megaupload that contained folders for most of the artists, but obviously that's gone now.

Thanks for any help.

Why the people in charge of that anime never gave us a full-fledged scene featuring Kaname Chidori in a bikini bound and being subjected to tiny hand tickle torture is BEYOND ME!

Thank you for posting the link to that artwork though. It's wuvely. ^_^

Last edited:
Why the people in charge of that anime never gave us a full-fledged scene featuring Kaname Chidori in a bikini bound and being subjected to tiny hand tickle torture is BEYOND ME!

Thank you for posting the link to that artwork though. It's wuvely. ^_^

actually, do u remember there was this one scene, it might have been in FUMOFU though (spin i think, with them all?), where Kaname was kidnapped and the sousuke had some weird "what-if" moment in his head, and it showed a blurred out image of waht i would actually guess to be what it going on in the picture in this thread

actually, do u remember there was this one scene, it might have been in FUMOFU though (spin i think, with them all?), where Kaname was kidnapped and the sousuke had some weird "what-if" moment in his head, and it showed a blurred out image of waht i would actually guess to be what it going on in the picture in this thread

Yes, I remember that and unfortunately the one scene was too blurry and only lasted, like, 1 or 2 seconds. I just would have liked an actual tickle torture scene where Kaname was actually strapped down, spread eagle, and tickle tortured in her white bikini by lots of little hands for a minute or two. Would have been nice for the artist or people in charge of the manga to indulge the fans ya know what I'm sayin. ^_~

I still find it funny that even though it was blurred out....the thought that that was the worst thing being thought of by hardened military man Sousuke that could be happening to Kaname....sheesh, I haven't seen that show in years I need to watch it again....then again that could go for all Full Metal Panic series.

Full Metal Panic was a fun one. I especially had it the wrong way around because a friend brought Fumoffu over and we watched through all of that, and I got Full Metal Panic thinking that it was similiar. Despite being completely different, I still quite enjoyed it, and always remembered the "censored" tickling scene.

The rugby episode of Fumoffu is still my favorite to this day. 😀

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back