• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karen Bares Her Boobies... For SCIENCE!!

Senshi1

Staff
Good morning!

This is my third tickling pic for my new dA site, http://wife-napper.deviantart.com.

A request for a friend, this is Mrs. Senshi, a.k.a Karen, a.k.a TKLVR18, volunteering her body for science when, suddenly, a wild wardrobe malfunction appears!

Used the MacGuyver technique for this (phone cameras, printer paper, yadda yadda). Am more pleased with how it came out than my last images - consciously trying to improve, but having a blast doing it. 😉

So here you go! Please enjoy the latest dilemma of Karen and her girls!

P.S. Look out for my debut appearence as 'Show-Stealing Manly Silhouette.'

- - - - -

Anyway, here we can see my long-suffering wife having naively agreed to help a friend out with a harmless science project. "It'll be fun!" he says. "Come on, help me out, here!"

Karen, ever the charitable soul, submits herself for research purposes. She's a little wary when she sees the restraints, but hey, it's okay, right? After all, her husband is right outside the observation window. Silhouetted.

She's slightly more nervous, and even a little suspicious, when she's asked to put on a bathing suit.

"The many conflicting fabrics of clothes interfere with my recording," her friend says, neglecting to mention that he records all data with a pen and a piece of paper on a stereotypical clipboard.

Karen strips down and, nervously, allows herself to be locked into place. How comfortable. Before she can ask what she does now, a number of devilish attachments assault her trapped frame. The first thing she notices are the rotational brushes, as they assault her exposed frame at a torturous 120 RPM. Caught off-guard, she howls in laughter and bucks against the restraints.

But, oh no! What's this? She bucks a little too close to the rotational brush, and YOINK! Her bikini is pulled askew by the merciless machines.

Shrieking with embarassment, she demands that the conniving contraption be cut off immediately, but her friend insists it is far too late.

"To sever the power now would throw all the recordings into disarray," he reassures her, studying her breasts academically.

Karen wiggles inside the machine and howls with laughter. Unfortunately, she has just noticed the vibrator snaking up between her legs. Coming to rest against her underwear, it stimulates her flesh at levels that make her drool. Unable to decide whether to laugh, moan, or beg, the guileless guinea pig wriggles and giggles, wondering for just how long the scheming scientist will want to record her predicament.

Meanwhile, on the otherside of the glass, I gaze helplessly through the window at the scene unfolding before me. Unfortunately, I lack the clearence to open the door myself. I KNOW they can hear me in there, but calling out is doing no good. I'm very aware that I'm standing in a public observation room, and that anyone could walk in at any time and see exactly what I'm seeing. I already tried barracading the door with a vending machine, but a janitor yelled at me, and made a lewd comment about the "redhead in the sex machine" through the window. Now all I can do is watch helplessly, and hope the experiment comes to an end before somebody else walks in.

Not gonna lie...I TOTALLY wanna use those boobies as a pillow. ^_~

You using Karen's boobies like toys? Hell, I'd draw that. xD Thanks for the comment!

almost anything in the name of science is excellent. but this is beyond excellent.

o.o This looks amazing and devious! Great job man! Getting some good practice, eh? 😉

ALSO, Rox, I would do the same thing :x

Last edited:
So glad u guys like-I really liked the way this one turned out as well 😀 and...really Roxxy? :blush:

~K

Anyone else have a huge interest in science all of a sudden? 😉

Well, if there's interest, I suppose I could go an make a cup of tea instead of untying her immediately... I can trust all of you folks, right? ;p

Hey if you're making the tea, mind if I get some? Scientist's gonna need SOME drink every now and then, right?

You have very entertaining stories to go with your pics.

Thanks! Originally it was Karen's suggestion to include a mini story with each picture, but I liked it so much that I adopted it. :stickout

As for everyone else, I'm afraid Mr. Zeph is right. Karen, you might have to defer to him on this one. ;p

Getting better every day! I'm glad to have had the honors of witnessing your dive into the artistic world, you're an inspiration to me, man. Keep up the good work!

Wow, thanks! I appreciate that a lot. 😀 Still a total newb, but I want - and am trying - to improve. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back