• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karol-Ann tickles Leeloo x5 (Last Laugh Alef pictures, Part 1)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here are larger (though still not that big, I have to admit) versions of a few of the Last Laugh Alef sample pictures found on my website. More to follow soon.

Attachments

• llalef_sample1.jpg
    llalef_sample1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 329
  • llalef_sample2.jpg
    llalef_sample2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 272
  • llalef_sample3.jpg
    llalef_sample3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 455
  • llalef_sample4.jpg
    llalef_sample4.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 310
  • llalef_sample5.jpg
    llalef_sample5.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 182
Ooh. I was wondering what you were going to do after Omega. Looks like you're starting with Hebrew letters, now. You'll have eleven pairs and one trio of similar-sounding and -looking names, y'know. 🙂

I'm actually redownloading the preview series (except the feet, of course). I'll delete the ones that end up not interesting me. 😀

Ooh. I was wondering what you were going to do after Omega. Looks like you're starting with Hebrew letters, now. You'll have eleven pairs and one trio of similar-sounding and -looking names, y'know. 🙂

Yeah, I've noticed that there's potential for some confusion. But the fact that there are several similarities between both alphabets is actually one of the reasons why I chose the Hebrew one. It provides some sort of continuity.

I'll admit, though, that this choice did pose some difficulties. The biggest difficulty I've had was choosing the ''Latin spelling'' for several of the Hebrew letters. Greek is pretty straightforward. With a couple of exceptions, such spellings are pretty much standard. For example, I'm not aware of any common alternate spellings for "Alpha", or "Epsilon'', or "Phi" (I've certainly never seen anyone write it "Fi" or "Phy"). I've seen "Omikron" a couple times, but otherwise the "Omicron" spelling is much more common, so it's not hard to pick one.

There seems to be a lot more variety with Hebrew letters, however, possibly because they're not used nearly as often in science and other contexts. Instead of Alef I could have chosen Aleph. I intend to use the "Bet" spelling for my next tickling video (careful not to confuse with Beta), but when visiting several websites I've seen it spelled Beth, Beyt, Beis, Bays and a few other ways. Several letters have at least a couple relatively common different spellings, and some have many. It makes it hard to choose. For many of them I chose the spelling I found the most often. In a few cases, when the answer wasn't clear, I picked the one I liked best. It's possible that some people will disagree with some of my choices, even though there aren't really any "official" Latin spellings.

In any case, while I realize this is a rather boring issue for most people (and to those people I apologize for this post), I find it very interesting that you noticed it and brought it up. It's not like the Hebrew alphabet is as well-known as the Greek one, at least not among the general public. Having spent a lot of time (probably way too much) choosing the titles for my next several videos, it's nice to discuss the issue with someone who's familiar with it.

Just by way of comment... the Greek and Hebrew alphabets both are both ultimately descended from the Phoenician one, which is why they have points of similarity. If I were you, I'd use the forms "Beth" and "Gimel", as they're least like Greek. But anyway, it's your call. 🙂

Just by way of comment... the Greek and Hebrew alphabets both are both ultimately descended from the Phoenician one, which is why they have points of similarity.

Indeed. That's the other reason why I chose the Hebrew alphabet.

If I were you, I'd use the forms "Beth" and "Gimel", as they're least like Greek. But anyway, it's your call. 🙂

Actually, "Beth" was my first choice. Then I changed for "Beyt", because I thought it looked cool. But for some reason I finally went with "Bet". I think it's because I found it more often than "Beth", though not by much. Maybe you're right, maybe I should go back to "Beth". It is a fairly common spelling, and it should avoid most of the confusion with "Beta".

Even though I've seen "Gimmel" a couple of times, I've mostly seen "Gimel", so that's my choice for the third video title of the Hebrew series.

In case anyone is curious, here are the other spellings I've chosen for my future videos. I don't expect to need all of them, but no matter. If you can think of any reason why one letter should be spelled differently, please let me know.

Dalet
He
Vav
Zayin
Chet
Tet
Yod
Kaf
Lamed
Mem
Nun
Samech
Ayin (close to "Zayin", but no big deal)
Pe
Tsadi (I'd really like "Tzadi", though)
Qof (used the "Q" spelling to avoid confusion with "Kaf"; "Qoph" is also possible)
Resh
Shin
Tav

There are letters that are close to Greek ones but that I can't justify spelling otherwise. Like "Nun", compared to "Nu". There might be more exotic ways to spell "Nun", but "Nun" is by far the most common, unlike the "Bet" vs "Beth" thing.

Actually, "Beth" was my first choice. Then I changed for "Beyt", because I thought it looked cool. But for some reason I finally went with "Bet". I think it's because I found it more often than "Beth", though not by much. Maybe you're right, maybe I should go back to "Beth". It is a fairly common spelling, and it should avoid most of the confusion with "Beta".

I was actually going to suggest Beit first... but apparently it's the conventional Arabic rendering of the letter. That... and Beth will end up being pronounced by most with the -TH sound, and so distinguish itself from Beta.
Heh heh... look at us... analysing video names!

I was actually going to suggest Beit first... but apparently it's the conventional Arabic rendering of the letter. That... and Beth will end up being pronounced by most with the -TH sound, and so distinguish itself from Beta.
Heh heh... look at us... analysing video names!

Heh, yeah. I just hope we're not responsible for any boredom suicides.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back