• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kat got caught (+ revenge) (art trade f/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Actually had done this art trade last summer and completely forgot to post it around the forums. <:

An art trade with Darkspeed7 from deviantArt, featuring his OC Kat getting the dreaded feather glove treatment from my goth vampiric elf/fairy/whatever Kelyn. (the pencil shaded image)

With his permission, I'm also posting his half of the art trade, which showed that Kat eventually got the upper hand...literally. 🙂 (the color image)

Check out Darkspeed7's gallery at http://darkspeed7.deviantart.com/

Great stuff. ^^ That feather glove certainly does look "dreaded," though it seems like Kat's quite enjoying it! :lol And nice of you to post Darkspeed's contribution - his art at dA has a warm feeling to them, very fun to look at. 🙂

Dalekfire:
Thanks. And yes, Darkspeed has quite a cute/fun theme to his artwork, I'd definitely encourage people to take a look at it. ^^

Khali, I really do feel like shit for not ever saying anything about how much I enjoy your contributions and particularly your characters, or even saying hi for that matter.

They're always a jaw-dropping blend of aggressive and beautiful, and the way you showcase their flexibility drives me wild.

It's nice to see you crossing over with DS's OC Kat, she's my favorite of his gallery.

As for your femme fatales.... Kelyn is, and I'm sure you're used to hearing this, the hottest elf in town. Can barely handle how sultry and sadistic she looks here, eyeing those suckable (and masterfully drawn) toes.

FFSF:
Aw, don't worry about it.
As for Kelyn and the other characters, I sometimes worry that they're too 'one note' (aka the 'agressive/beautiful', 'sadistic/sultry' type of characters). Starting to wonder if people aren't liking that type of gal from me, honestly. <:

FFSF:
Aw, don't worry about it.
As for Kelyn and the other characters, I sometimes worry that they're too 'one note' (aka the 'agressive/beautiful', 'sadistic/sultry' type of characters). Starting to wonder if people aren't liking that type of gal from me, honestly. <:

Believe me, I won't get tired of it anytime soon. I am NOT a fan of cream-puffs, princesses, submissives or any other variety of overly feminine character.

Let me put a period to that sentence with the private note i'm about to send you.

both pics are great, the second is just spectactular!

tffan:
I'll pass along your compliment to Darkspeed, as the 2nd one was his pic.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back