• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Beckinsale

tickleluvr20

Someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE making an all over tickling story of Kate Beckinsale, either (w/e number amount)*/f, or (w/e number amount)f/f. If ya want ya can even add in a little bit more adult tickling about how she *clears throat* enjoyed it even perhaps to point of orgasm? ^_^

I've never made a tickling story before, or any other type of story for that matter. 😱 I apologize if this sounds rude but why bother replying if you're just going to say that I should fulfill my own requests? What would be the point of having a request section if noone wanted to fulfill requests?

Not rude.

The point of doing this is to comically, but seriously, state that you can write your own story, no matter how bland i may be, it can still be done. And then you edit it. Cut and Paste and Add and Drop and Replace and Create and Destroy and Place what you want to see in it.

It's not hard at all. Just takes time, like anything. The world is what you make of it.

To supplement what the good Journia said, we certainly don't want to scare away people from the request section. It is here for a reason, after all. But sometimes people need a little persuasion to try their hand at writing for the first time. Who knows, you could have great talent in writing just waiting to be discovered! But either way, we're all friends here 🙂

If you want,I can write a story about her trapped in a giant floating clam,with only her boot-clad feet sticking out!

I understand guys. Sounds cool Footphantom and just to let you know I'm a foot fetishist as well as a tickling fetishist if that makes any difference? ^_^

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back