• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathleen cuffed to the massage table (Last Laugh Dalet clip #5)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

This new preview is still part of the Last Laugh Dalet series, but the model has changed. It's Kathleen's turn to get it on her upper body, helpless as she is, cuffed to my massage table. She's moderately ticklish, her reactions not being in the same league as Vickie's, but she does laugh nicely, and it's pretty obvious from her squirming and facial expressions that this is an ordeal for her. Expect a couple more clips of Kathleen in the near future, the next one featuring foot tickling. Once all clips in the Dalet series are released (a total of 7), the DVD version will become available.

Attachments

• lldalet_kathleen.jpg
    lldalet_kathleen.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 514
  • c4s_lldalet_5.jpg
    c4s_lldalet_5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,881
  • lldalet5_preview.wmv
    lldalet5_preview.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,060
I like her belly, and her hair is cool. I hope this lees is available for more torment 😀

Full-length Last Laugh Phi clip available on Clips4Sale.com

Sorry this isn't about Last Laugh Dalet, but I wanted to let people know that I added the full-length clip for Last Laugh Phi on my Clips4Sale.com store. Naturally, it's cheaper to buy the full clip than getting all the shorter clips separately, assuming you like the video enough to buy the whole thing, of course.

I should mention, whoever, that the short scene mentioned on my website where Annie is tied to a chair with her feet up in the air isn't included in any of the clip versions, including the full-length one. It's a neat position, but overall I didn't feel it was worth making into a clip, being quite short and not as good as I hoped it would be. It is on the DVD version, though.

Attachments

Are there equal amounts of Mom torture? She's seems quite ticklish.

Are there equal amounts of Mom torture? She's seems quite ticklish.

No, Annie gets tickled more than her mom. Louise gets it during the tickle fight and during the last few minutes of the video.

While I'm here, I'd like to announce that I added the Last Laugh Upsilon full-length clip on my Clips4Sale.com store.

Attachments

• llupsilon_staceymegane.jpg
    llupsilon_staceymegane.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 68
  • c4s_upsilon_full.jpg
    c4s_upsilon_full.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 184
  • llupsilon_preview.wmv
    llupsilon_preview.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 171
That clip was AWESOME! I love the blonde's feet X3

Great work as always. You do such a good job of staying out of the shot in your videos, so I'm glad you finally got to have a little fun and get in on the tickling action more than usual.

All your videos are quite good, although I must say my personal favorite were Tau and Sigma. Keep up the good work.

Great work as always. You do such a good job of staying out of the shot in your videos, so I'm glad you finally got to have a little fun and get in on the tickling action more than usual.

Thanks! Well, you know, those rare times I work with solo models, I don't have much of a choice when it comes to taking care of the tickling myself. It makes filming a bit more awkward, since I can't operate the camcorder in as dynamic a way as I prefer, but it's certainly better than not working with those solo models at all.

All your videos are quite good, although I must say my personal favorite were Tau and Sigma.

Ah yes, Karol-Ann and Anna. Interesting coincidence, I'm currently working on those two videos again, creating full-length clip versions for my Clips4Sale.com store.

C'est Magnifique! Don't be impressed, I watched a lot of Pepe Le Pew cartoons! 😀 I like how the brunette in Upsilon screamed more and louder, but the blonde seemed more tortured.

Sounded like the blonde in the last clip was fixin to throw up. Now thats good ticklin fun.

Sounded like the blonde in the last clip was fixin to throw up. Now thats good ticklin fun.

Hahaha! Well, that's one way of seeing it. I'm not sure she'd agree, though. Although she mustn't have disliked the experience that much, considering she came back for two more videos with some new friends (Last Laugh Chi and Psi).

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back