• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie Cant Keep A Secret (FREE CLIP)

sole2sole

TMF Regular
Check out Katie's new release. Katie gets tickled all over until she apologizes for spilling the beans. Our devilish Katie does get revenge in the end.
A lot of verbal talking in this one. The tickler gets Katie to say whatever she wants. Hot tickling 😀

http://www.clips4sale.com/store.pl?814

Attachments

Does anyone have or know of a program that can change the format of clips, I am on uni pcs, and realplayer isn't working and it won't install a new version because of restrictions on the system that I can't bypass.

If anyone knows how I could change this to a windows media player format I'd really appreciate it.

I'm not sure how you can install a program to convert the clips if you don't have admin rights to install a new version of Real Player, but...you may want to try software called Boilsoft. It will convert from RM to AVI, and vice-versa.

Good Luck,

TK

Real Alternative (free) will play Real Media clips, but I think you have to uninstall Real Player first. The free Real Media Splitter may be a better bet, since it can play Real Media clips on Windows Media Player as long as you have either Real Alternative or Real Player installed.

Best of luck,

if you have real player, right click on the link and click save target to. it should download to the folder you choose. then you can play it.

MistressValerie said:
Real Alternative (free) will play Real Media clips, but I think you have to uninstall Real Player first. The free Real Media Splitter may be a better bet, since it can play Real Media clips on Windows Media Player as long as you have either Real Alternative or Real Player installed.

Best of luck,

When you play a Real Media clip (.RM) with Windows Media Player by using Real Media Splitter, are you able to use Windows Media Player "tools" (play the clip in loop, for example) on these clips or not ?

Cynthia_Massol said:
When you play a Real Media clip (.RM) with Windows Media Player by using Real Media Splitter, are you able to use Windows Media Player "tools" (play the clip in loop, for example) on these clips or not ?
I think so, but I'm not sure, since I haven't used it myself.

Just wondering about the Katie clip,

What areas are tickled on Katie? The description does not say that much. BTW, great clips on your site!

dgsmith said:
Just wondering about the Katie clip,

What areas are tickled on Katie? The description does not say that much. BTW, great clips on your site!

Thanks for the compliment 😀
Katie's feet, legs, thighs, sides are tickled. It's a good clip.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back