• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie the Super Spy - Part 2 (*/f - feet/underarms)

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
The Russian Crook was determined to find out WHY this spy had been sent to the Party - he kept his identity secret and used skillful machines to torture this apparent secret spy.................
Only problem is Katie wasn't a spy and had nothing to tell her tormenter!!! (what a shame - hee hee)

Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Super Spy Katie - Part 2.jpg
    Super Spy Katie - Part 2.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 1,115
This is playing out in classic Alfred Hichcock fashion (The Wrong Woman, or The Girl Who Knew Too Much?); nothing stings like the injustice of mistaken identity... unless it happens to be punishment inflicted by merciless mechanical fingers! Will there be any more to this story? I can see all sorts of intriguing suspense-filled possibilities: thrilling escapes, Katie on the run, dangling precariously from heights, surprise revelations (a meeting with the real Issabelle Novocek, maybe!)... it could be epic! But then, every adventure with tickle-prone Katie (or with sneaky Hayley) is epic fun!

Katie is a regular favorite, but it's rare to see her underarms "under fire"
Great piece

Thanks it was about time Katie's upperbody took a punishment - I'm a huge fan of foot tickling but you have to put something in for everyone 😉

LBH: You know you might have a cracking idea there...... I wasn't planning to take this series any further but now you mention it....... An escape? A meeting with the real spy? or maybe she saves her only to put Katie in more tickle-interrogation? on the run barefoot with no where to hide from tickle fiends?
Speaking of which this kinda lines up with my current work Tickled Raider's II (promo pic on the way)

I'd like to see her end up in some sheer nylons - only to face more interrogations!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back