• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy Perry foot tickled in heaven by Taylor Swift!!!

razezeras

TMF Expert
“I’m still not sure which one of us is dreaming,” Katy Perry said, her gorgeous eyes wide with confusion and a little bit of fear. “If this is my dream, why can’t I move?”

“Maybe it’s like one of those dreams where you are trying to run from a monster, but you can barely move your legs,” Taylor Swift said, admiring the naked brunette laying on a cloud at her feet. “But I still think that both of us happen to be dreaming about the cover to your Teenage Dream album, and are somehow sharing this experience.” With a wicked smile the leggy blonde straddled Katy Perry’s bare butt and had a seat.

“What are you doing?” Katy asked, trying to turn her head so she could see what the other singer was up to. “Why are you sitting on me? Hey, don’t touch my feet!” She could feel Taylor’s long fingers grabbing her left bare foot and pulling it away from the other one. Katy attempted to thrash her feet as she tried to keep from giggling, but could barely even make her toes move. “Why are you doing this?”

“Because you’ve been teasing the entire world with that gorgeous body of yours,” Taylor Swift said. “Speaking of dreams, I’ve decided to act out one of my own, a dream that is shared by millions of people all over the planet!”

“What dream is that?” Katy asked, becoming very nervous. Then she squealed and tried even harder to crawl away, because she suddenly felt fingernails wiggling over the helpless sole of her right foot! “No, hahaha! Taylor, please, that tickles!”

“Duh,” the blonde said as she stroked Katy’s very soft, smooth foot. “What do you think I was talking about when I said I was going to act out a dream shared by millions of people? Don’t you realize that countless fans have been craving to be in my position, having you naked and helpless to protect your sexy body from a session of tickle-torture?”

“Tickle-torture?” the brunette screamed, then laughed her head off as her poor sole was tickled some more. From her perfect toes, down her smooth arch, along her rosy instep, and all over her soft heel, the other singer’s fingers danced and wiggled, causing Katy’s beautiful voice to fill the air with the sounds of a young lady being tormented by tickling. “Taylor, please don’t! Not my feet, hahaha! This is cruel to tickle me like this, I can barely move my feet!”

“Don’t worry,” Taylor said. “After an hour I’ll turn you over and see if those world-famous armpits of yours are as ticklish as they look!”

Long before that, however, Taylor had tickled Katy to tears, but there was nothing the naked brunette could do but laugh and beg, and come to the realization that what Taylor said was probably true. There was one problem, though: For Taylor it was a dream, while for Katy, being at the mercy of ten skillful, tickling fingers was a nightmare!

Please follow this link and have fun!!! 🙂
http://numenor1976.deviantart.com/art/Katy-Perry-foot-tickled-in-heaven-by-Taylor-Swift-273656262

Cheers,
Numenor

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back