• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaylee: "Before I Tickle You…" (m/f, stocks) 1.22.13

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
One of the things that gets neglected in a lot of tickle clips is a good taunting. Sometimes it's even better to get your poor victim in the proper headspace by showing them exactly what you're going to tickle them with, holding it up, and describing in loving detail how it will feel when it's gliding over their helplessly taut soles tied up in the stocks, while they can't move a muscle. In this case, that's exactly what I do with Kaylee, whose hands are bound over her head and her feet are tied immobile in the stocks. It's the perfect time to show her the little blue plastic shampoo scrubber, with its evil little teeth. I've oiled up her feet (telling her how great it'll be because there's less friction and she'll feel the tickling EVEN MORE) and I show how the light bounces all over it while telling her to imagine how ticklish this will feel on her soles.

The look on her face--and what she says--is worth the price of this clip already, and she hasn't even been tickled yet!

(Then, while I'm tickling her with one, I bring in the other that she didn't know existed, and she gets TWICE as loud!)

I just LOVE this clip. It's so EVIL!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Gonna buy it in a few minutes....beautiful "torture me" toe-loops and the "tauntin"..WOW...jolly good idea!
Way to go Knismo!:cool

very pretty lady. I love the panic in her voice as she laughs!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back