• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

kazaa

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
i am wondering if anyone can help me out? i have been using kazaa lite for over a yearn ow to download tickle content. recently my kazzaa lite is giivng me a invalid page fault error and windows shuts it down very quickly. other times i get a kernel 32.dll error and it shuts down. either way i can not keep the kazaa lite on more than fivem inutes. i have deleted the progrm and reinstalled it two times. the version i am using is 2.1 i do not know why this error is happeneing. i have not changed any settings or added anytihng to my computer recently. if anyone can help i would be very thankful

also if i switch and start using regular kazaa can i get it to read my shared folder and continue the download of files that kazaa lite is working on.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
i am wondering if anyone can help me out? i have been using kazaa lite for over a yearn ow to download tickle content. recently my kazzaa lite is giivng me a invalid page fault error and windows shuts it down very quickly. other times i get a kernel 32.dll error and it shuts down. either way i can not keep the kazaa lite on more than fivem inutes. i have deleted the progrm and reinstalled it two times. the version i am using is 2.1 i do not know why this error is happeneing. i have not changed any settings or added anytihng to my computer recently. if anyone can help i would be very thankful

also if i switch and start using regular kazaa can i get it to read my shared folder and continue the download of files that kazaa lite is working on.

First, you CANNOT uninstall kazaa and all of its components without cleaning out the adware, spyware and your cache. Kazaa is the devil! You may not know but along with downloading Kazaa, you have also downloaded spyware, which gets into your computer like sand in your sneakers when you go to the beach. Your .dll error is related to that. Go to www.download.com and check out the reviews for Kazaa. over 70% of them are horrid. I had Kazaa for about 2 years and my computer got horribly slow because of all the attached pop-ups and crappy spyware that leched into my computer. I needed to use adaware6, system mechanic and then I finally got Norton System Works 2004 to kill the rest. Then i switched to Ares.

If you MUST use Kazaa go for Kazaa Lite K++ edition which is sort of a hcked version that has no evil spyware or adware attached. No popups either. I've heard it is VERY VERY hard to find though since Kazaa doesnt want people to have it.

I use WinMX. Never once had a problem finding what I am looking for there and recently I've begun downloading full movies, applications, and key gens as well. HUGE membership and ultra simple program with NO ads.

nessonite said:
If you MUST use Kazaa go for Kazaa Lite K++ edition which is sort of a hcked version that has no evil spyware or adware attached. No popups either. I've heard it is VERY VERY hard to find though since Kazaa doesnt want people to have it.

I use WinMX. Never once had a problem finding what I am looking for there and recently I've begun downloading full movies, applications, and key gens as well. HUGE membership and ultra simple program with NO ads.

thats what i've been telling the people now for some time is. to you Kazaa Lite ++ But do they listen to me? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😛

and nope its not hard to find kazaa Lite ++

there is a link right there where you can download it from HOLLYWOOD
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/darktips/story/0,24330,3534257,00.html

and i also used Winmx but really only for Chat room purposes but i just uninstalled it a few weeks ago. Dunno why though! :umm:

But yeah HOLLYWOOD Kazaa Lite ++ is alot better NO Popups NO spyware and NO Ads Plus its Free

Give it a shot i gave you a link on where to Download it at

you better Click on the link i gave you though to Download kazaa Lite ++ before it goes away again and Kevin Rose takes it off again

Wow cool!! I just got digital cable a couple weeks ago and TechTV has become one of my favorite channels. I live Kevin Rose! Unlike most computer/internet shows he actually shows us how to do the fun/illegal stuff! LOL!
That and I think he's adorable!!

nessonite said:
Wow cool!! I just got digital cable a couple weeks ago and TechTV has become one of my favorite channels. I live Kevin Rose! Unlike most computer/internet shows he actually shows us how to do the fun/illegal stuff! LOL!
That and I think he's adorable!!

your very Welcome nessonite and to everyone else also!

yeah Tech Tv is good

my favorites are:

The screen savers
X-Play

and Call for help

i loved to have a tickle shot at Morgan Webb myself

thank you. i found a article on the web that is claiming that the company behind kazzaa is trying to kill kazaa lite by putting crap out there that causes it to crash and work very slowly.

i just downloaded this version and will try it today. once again thank you very much. it seems this is a much newer version of kazaa lite than i was using for the past year. i will play otday with it and let you know what i think.

Maybe your pc has a viruses. Do you have a good antivirus program?.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
thank you. i found a article on the web that is claiming that the company behind kazzaa is trying to kill kazaa lite by putting crap out there that causes it to crash and work very slowly.

your welcome HOLLYWOOD anytime man. Glad i can help. yeah kazaa lite ++ is just a Basic kazaa p2p program without all the Crap that you get from kazaa (ie: Viruses etc..) just heard some Guy find out the source code and made and created what you see today. Which is kazaa lite++ 🙂

yeah let us know what you thought of it once you play around with it some today!

But the only bad thing about kazaa lite++ is you can't search for other users files. But other then that its a Good p2p program and its fast also but that is only if you have a highspeed internet then the connecting time will be much faster compared to Dial up

BellyButtonsRoc said:
thats what i've been telling the people now for some time is. to you Kazaa Lite ++ But do they listen to me? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 😛

and nope its not hard to find kazaa Lite ++

there is a link right there where you can download it from HOLLYWOOD
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/darktips/story/0,24330,3534257,00.html

and i also used Winmx but really only for Chat room purposes but i just uninstalled it a few weeks ago. Dunno why though! :umm:

But yeah HOLLYWOOD Kazaa Lite ++ is alot better NO Popups NO spyware and NO Ads Plus its Free

Give it a shot i gave you a link on where to Download it at
Hey man I cannot see anywhere to download Kazaa lite ++ it's not listed anywhere on that link that you provided. If you say it is then would you be able tell me where to get it.

I HAD REGULAR KAZAA lite and that what went bad. this new version kazaa lite ++ is working much better. i am going to stick with this version for a while.

thanks to all who posted on this thread. i really apprecaited it.

also to the person who asked about anti-virus i have the latest norton and i ran it to makesure i was clean.

The Reaper said:
Hey man I cannot see anywhere to download Kazaa lite ++ it's not listed anywhere on that link that you provided. If you say it is then would you be able tell me where to get it.

The Reaper

i just clicked on the link that i provided and it is still thier to Download just click on the link again and scroll all the way Down to the bottom of the page. and then Click on kazaa lite ++ Download then from there you can either open the file right away or Save it to a Disk. Good Luck

I started using this last night. It's a bummer that you can't search user files since I like to do that when I find someone I get a killer connection with. But it's way worth it for all the other features.
For one thing you are able to totally be bad and cheat by automatically jumping ahead in line. So your downloads start instantly. I downloaded the most recent version of Photoship last night. What I would expect to take maybe half a day and several failed downloads took only about 10 to 15 minutes! Yay! I was downloading at about 220 k/s the whole time!

If I'm not mistaken Kazaa Lite was put out by Kazaa and Kazaa Lite K++ was put out by someone who hacked the source code and made it better. That's why you should download it now before Kevin Rose is made to take it down. It's under 4 megs.

nessonite said:
I started using this last night. It's a bummer that you can't search user files since I like to do that when I find someone I get a killer connection with. But it's way worth it for all the other features.
For one thing you are able to totally be bad and cheat by automatically jumping ahead in line. So your downloads start instantly. I downloaded the most recent version of Photoship last night. What I would expect to take maybe half a day and several failed downloads took only about 10 to 15 minutes! Yay! I was downloading at about 220 k/s the whole time!

If I'm not mistaken Kazaa Lite was put out by Kazaa and Kazaa Lite K++ was put out by someone who hacked the source code and made it better. That's why you should download it now before Kevin Rose is made to take it down. It's under 4 megs.

i couldn't agree More nessonite 🙂

oh and a Side Note: for thoses that don't know who Kevin Rose is he's a member of the tv show The Screen Savers on tech tv he also have his own website which i belive its http://www.thebroken.org he is like the Hacker Guy on the show he knows alot about Hacking it seems 🙂

Last edited:
I downloaded almost the entire Megadeth library Sat. morning from KaZaA Lite with no prob's at all. Currently looking into eMule and OverNet as additional sources (but don't know which version of OverNet to use, GUI or Command Line). I hear SoulSeek is great for finding rare/hard to find/older and underground music. Go to ZeroPaid.com for reviews/user comments on all p2p and bit torrent prog's.

This is the first thread I have seen where HOLLYWOOD BROTHER said "I" insted of "HOLLYWOOD BROTHER" when referring to himself. It just wasn't the same!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back