• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keep Your Arms Up! (FF/F)

Hey,

I hope you don't mind a little bit of unasked (but constructive) tips?

I think that your artwork definitely shows potentional. If I look at the heads of the characters, they are well shaped. Cute and well balanced. The bodies are not of the same quality yet (but they are hard to do well, I had huge problems with those too a few years back). This is a process that takes time. You seem to be going for the 'Chibi-look', which is fine. Good to see you added some breasts to the girls. Chibis have a tendency of looking like children and as a lot of people here visit this website for a fetish, giving the wrong idea can put you in a bad light. It is possible to make your Chibi to look well developed enough to be at least 18, yet retain the cute adorable look that the style projects.

Anyway, what I was going to say, you seem to be drawing a lot and like it. I think it's good for you to take things to the next step (if you're ready for it) and begin polishing your drawings a little. Don't mind me saying, but your output is currently rather 'fast' and I think that if you put in just a bit more time to make things look even more polished, you'll be doing yourself a favor as well as the audience here. Make yourself proud of what you accomplished, how you improved.

What I am suggesting to you in this case is the following: It looks like you're using a pencil to draw your art. That's great! It supports erasing. Now I'm not suggesting that some parts of your drawings are wrong and should be erased, but I'm suggesting to LIGHTLY sketch a bit, or even draw what you have been drawing so far in a very light way. When you're happy with it, go over it with stronger lines. Draw more precisely and slowly this time, making nice steady lines. You can carefully erase sketch lines after that and redo some damaged lines if needed. If you don't like clean line drawings, you can also go exactly the other direction: sketch the entire picture, using different pressure on your pencil as you go (depending on the areas and lines). Play a bit with thickness of the lines perhaps. In general, playing around with things, experimenting is great. You don't have to publish everything you draw (I recommend not to, just sketch some things to practise and try different things out). If you do this, you'll see you're going to make progress and you'll be surprised of what you can do soon enough!

Good luck!

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back