• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keeping things Fresh

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The hollywood brother has a question for all couples married or unmarried that been together for a while. the question is are you able to keep the same level of excitment and passion that you had the first time you had a tickle session ro the first time you saw your lover naked? the reason the hollywood brother post this question is that the hollywood brother kind of wonders if oncce you see someone naked so many times, if ti loses some of its luster so to speak? also with the idea that variety is the spice of life does this mean that the first time when it is brand new is the best it ever is or will be?

hmm well as you may or may not know, my husband is not into tickling..and yes i've seen him naked so many times well..i know everything about him physically..being married almost thirty two years this coming august..you would assume that everything has gone stale...not true..we never run out of things to talk about..he says life with me is never dull...we have fun together on vacation..and it's always just the two of us..we are a part of each other..and without each other, we will probably cease to exist..we are partners in life..share everything..are best friends..he is me and i am him..our marriage is not perfect...and i won't talk about passion here on the open forum..but guess what the best part of his day is? at night..home with me..he looks forward to coming home every day..he never leaves the house in the morning without a kiss, and an i love you..the secret to our success? trust, mutual respect..love all encompassing and enduring..thru all the trials that we have gone thru..we have and will always be there for each other..

Hey Brother, go read my post on the "big butts" thread, you'll see my opinion there! Hootus

Izzy, I agree with you wholeheartedly. My wife and I have been together since 1975. We always talk about history. Just saw the HBO series 'Rome' and compared it to 'I, Claudis'. We have always vacationed together, not with other couples. Last year, we went to Williamsburg VA.
We try to make things 'interesting'. Yes, she likes tickling and so do I. Especially wrestling and tickling when pinned down. I usually win. LOL

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back