• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keiko's Treats (belated Halloween 2011)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ah, I figure it's almost one holiday late by now, but this one somewhat includes tickling and is relavent to recent works. It's already been posted to dA so I figure I should be fair.

Image 1 (non-tick)
Original character Keiko showing off her spidery-themed kimono costume (and more) for this Halloween (not to mention testing a look) amidst a creepy misty landscape.

Image 2 (tick)
Sometime later, Keiko is at home and finds time to relax. She gleefully empties out a sack of treats that she 'acquired' (not necessarily merely by 'asking' for them) around her. However, one of the friendly cats around starts nosing around the candies...and tastes the nicest treats in the piles. Surprised but having fun, Keiko laughs, enjoying her Halloween.

Linework/design by myself, excellent colors and backgrounds by Will Georges.

If you'd like to see more pics along these lines created by the both of us, I suggest you take a look at the recent 'Vermilion Crescent' promo/teaser pics located at http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=67423

Beautiful! You really seem to like deep blues and dim, reddish lights. I really love them, much more than all the pieces that get pity-recognition.

I never miss and never cease to be amazed by your work Khali! Excellent work on these! The colors you are adding to your work now are superb and your drawings seem to be becoming more life like as you go on. Keep it up!

ErraticEmphatic:
Well, again, remember that my partner Will Georges is responsible for the actual color work in these recent pieces. I only set up linework and designs/suggestions. But he did deliberately put such a color theme...a sort of mix of cool blues with warm highlights (to suggest a little additional 'hot' air to the theme). ^^

Heretichero666:
I thank you very much for the compliments (though again note the above response, that the colors are more the work of WG). But I'm glad the designs seem to be getting more life-like too. Again, check the VC promo thread for more along these lines if you'd like. ^^

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back