• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelsie returns for another hour of tickle torture and forced orgasms

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
kelsie_returns_tape1.gif

Kelsie is back for another hour of tickle torture and forced orgasms.

The tickling starts from the get go and the intensity builds up as minutes pass. First I explore her entire body looking for ticklish spots and exploit them She squirms, laughs and curses. I vibrate her until a quiet orgasm, but then starts giggling and laughing because her vagina is very sesiive and I keep the vibrator there until she is turned on again and I move the vibrator inside her underwear until she reaches a second, more intense orgasm. Then I suck her tits and kiss her body. Then i tickle her body with the electric tooth brush making her giggle and squirm, twisting her body like a worm. I tickle her feet with the toothbrush and then with my hands then run my hands over her legs making her giggle, shake and squirm by the soft tickling on her sensitive legs. Then round 2 of body tickling, with more intensity, screams, more cursing, and more laugh. Then I give her a chance to rest vibrating her with the bionic dildo until a hot and explosive third orgasm of the hour. After that is all tickling until the end of the hour with a few seconds of body kissing and tit sucking to give her chance to breath. The tickling is so intense that she struggle so hard that the brakes loose twice, but that doesn't mean I stop. I grab her arm and keep tickling while arm wrestling with her for a very wild and fun spectacle where she will always lose. All in all this is one fun hour with lots of tickling and three erotic orgasms.
<a href="http://skelyrata.com/eroticfantasies/clips/kelsie_returns_tape1_teaser.wmv">
Free preview</a></p>
You can buy this clip right now on medium resolution easy to download at Kelsies store www.clips4sale.com/28348

The Hi Resolution version is now available on the main store Girls Tied and Tickled.

Last edited:
cam 2

Here is a closer look to Kelsíe's return!

<a href="http://skelyrata.com/eroticfantasies/clips/kelsie_returns_tape2_teaser.wmv">
Free preview</a></p>

kelsie_returns_tape2.gif

What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back