• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kerri gets a good, hard tickling at the end! [7/11/2011]

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Usually when I get to the end of a session with someone, I like to go "all out" on their feet; for years I've been jokingly calling this the "big finish." Before the end of this session with Kerri I had warned her about it, and she smiled and said, "Bring it on!"

(This explains why she came back so quickly, and did that tummy tickle clip, I think) 🙂

This is a nice short inexpensive clip, but that's not to say that I'm fooling around--I go from toothbrushes under her toes, to two flossers between her toes to a good hard intense scrubbing of her soles with the electric vibrating hairbrush! By the end, she's blurting out "OKAY, OKAY!!"

This is the last clip of Kerri's first session, from when she was "innocent." Since then she's cut and colored her hair and gotten a cute tattoo on one foot ... check out the pictures below... but you should definitely check out this clip!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back