• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kerri has never been tickled before in her LIFE! [12/27] (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Little Kerri is a cute-as-hell, model-pretty 20 year old who told me that she'd never ever really been tickled before in her life. She's the oldest of a bunch of sisters, and so she was the one who always dealt out the torture ... but this time it was her turn to suffer!

Maybe she didn't really know how ticklish her feet were before this, but after she had flossers between her toes, or had ten fingers raking up and down the balls of her feet, or two hairbrushes buzzing over the most sensitive parts of her soft little size 7s, she immediately knew she was in trouble!

(When I let her out, she actually said, "That was FUN!")

This is the first time this cutie has ever been tied down and tickled where she couldn't do a thing about it--can't move her feet, can't run away, all she can do is laugh ... and boy oh boy does she!

The last new ticklee of 2010 is now here at Stuck In The Stocks! Check it out now!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back