• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kiki's Delivery Service...?

Graywolf871

Hello there everyone, um, I was wondering... might anyone have a few screenshots of the tickling scene in Kiki's Delivery Service? When she falls asleep in that train car full of hay and the next day she's woken up with cows licking her foot when it slipped through while they were eating?

Yes, I know there is a clip on here somewhere but the quality is horrible, I can't even make out the scene in it. So, if anyone can get a few screenshots of that scene (in good quality) I'd much appreciate it :3

Why not purchase the DVD of the film and watch it? I've seen it on sale at Walmart* for $8.99.

The film itself is very good so I approve of what Jimmy is suggesting here.

Well, I USED to own it 😛 but I lost it a while back, also I don't want to waste $10 on a DVD just to watch the tickle scene XD (don't get me wrong, I LOVE anime) but thanks for the animated gif, just what I want is frame-by-frame shots, and as good as the quality can get. Thank you for all the help though :3

Ok, well, since nobody has actually helped me, let me give you all an idea of what I mean by screen shots, here are two screen shots I found while browsing, I have no idea what anime the shots are from, but this is just what I want from that tickle scene in Kiki's Delivery Service.

Attachments

• Groove Adventure Rave 9 064_0002.jpg
    Groove Adventure Rave 9 064_0002.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Groove Adventure Rave 9 064_0004.jpg
    Groove Adventure Rave 9 064_0004.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 154
Perfect ^^ I could never find any vids of Kiki's on Youtube, now if someone can just download that clip and freeze the frames and post them, I'll be forever grateful <3

You'lll have to get me the clip

then ill kindly and gladly frame it up for ya _D

You'lll have to get me the clip

then ill kindly and gladly frame it up for ya _D

Awesome ^^ well, there are two vids to pic from (look up keepvid on google and you can download that youtube vid as well) can't wait to see the frames :3

I dunno. I'd take that as a sign that bumping this thread isn't gonna do anything, and you may want to seek help in another way. Sorry. Rough truth of the matter. But you brought this up two months ago.

I dunno. I'd take that as a sign that bumping this thread isn't gonna do anything, and you may want to seek help in another way. Sorry. Rough truth of the matter. But you brought this up two months ago.

I guess being nice and asking for it doesn't help matters. Maybe he should be a jerk, troll the forums and still not get anywhere. Why not help before giving suggestions?

I've been away for 8 days and still nothing? T-T

Hey dude. I have a friend working on it for you. He said he'll have it here today. Not sure when, but he's working on it as we speak.

Hello there everyone, um, I was wondering... might anyone have a few screenshots of the tickling scene in Kiki's Delivery Service? When she falls asleep in that train car full of hay and the next day she's woken up with cows licking her foot when it slipped through while they were eating?

Yes, I know there is a clip on here somewhere but the quality is horrible, I can't even make out the scene in it. So, if anyone can get a few screenshots of that scene (in good quality) I'd much appreciate it :3

Here you go. As requested. Though the quality isn't the greatest. I'll redo it when I get the DVD.

heres the url for the feet scene in kikis delivery service, one of my fave anime feet scenes 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fNXnsn2_-k

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back