• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kill Bill Part 3: only 100 words!

TICKLELOVERS

TMF Expert
Beatrix watched her daughter play. It had a year since her vengeance. Cottomouth, Copperhead, Budd, Debbie Driver and Bill. A knock came at the door. A man was waiting. "Black Mamba?" he asked. "Who wants to know?" she demanded. "Black Mumba?" he repeated. "Who are you?" she asked, angrily. "Someone looking for Black Mamba!" he replied. "What do you want with me?" she ordered him to reply. "Are you Black Mamba?" he continued yo inquire. "Yes!!!!now what do you want?" she yelled. "My sister was Vernita Green. She spoke often of her shame of killing you. Now I have come for retribution for her death." came the reply. "She destroyed me life, I got ehr back, it's over!" swiftly retorted Beatrix. The man said nothing for a while. Beatrix turned to slam the door on him and he promtply swung a kick at her face, knocking her out cold. When she awoke, she was in the desert. Her sword built by a great samurai sword maker was right next to her. On a cliff stood Mary Green, daughter of Copperhead and B.B Kiddo, her sweet daughter. The man approached her. "My name is Ernest Black. We shall now fight to the death. Should I win, then you will be dead and your daughter shall kill me. Then my wife will raise both my niece and your child. Should you succeed, then you may do as you please!" coldly revealed the man. Drawing out her Hattori Hanzo sword, she got into battle pose against the daring foe. Then the battle was on. Swish and swish the sword battle swiftly and ith great impact. The man moved quickly and kicked straight into the turn kick sending Beatrix flying. She backflipped herself up and charged at him but he dodged her and kicked her in the back, before turning quickly and kicking her in the belly as she was falling. Beatrix was down as the man jumped away. She pushed herself to her feet and aimed a flying heel kick in the air at the man. The man grabbed her leg, turned her around and aimed into her kneepit with his elbow. A cry left Beatrix's mouth as she fell to the ground. She tried to twirl kick her way up but her right leg was still wounded. He grabbed her and threw her into the air. He leapt up and elbowed her in the stomach and as they fell, he kept his knees up. When he landed first he kneed her in the back. She crumbled away, dizzy but Black Mumba was strong and forced herself to her feet, while the man pulled out a syringue and inject something into her neck. "AHHHHH!" she cried as darkness took her. The man went towards B.b Kiddo. "For your vengeance, you may cut off my head with your mother's sword!" declared Mr Black. "In twenty years, I'll cut off your head!" announced B.B. "Very well!" he agreed. He went towards Mary and handed her his sword. "Your mission is to take care of the girl. I must go. Swear it ends today. Regardless of what the girl does!" he demanded. "Okay, Uncle Ernest. Thank you! Don't worry, i"ll take care of the girl!" responded the girl. Ernest Black smiled and watched as the guard drove B.B and Mary to his wife. He knew at least 20 years would pass before he saw them again. He watched Black Mumba. Suddenly B.B was running towards him and he knew she wanted to see Black Mumba one last time. "Bye, Mummy! I love you! Take care of Daddy!"she cried, hugging her dead mother. Tears flowed from the girl's eyes which had not a year ago seemed so blaze. Mary came to collect her. "Don't worry, your Mummy will be okay. I'll protect you!" she said. B.B dried her eyes a bit. "Will you love me, forever?" she asked. Mary smiled 'Yes, I will!" This time they were gone. He continued to wacth Black Mumba, an admirable adversary. Even with his sword and her sword being Mary and B.B's, he could still see himself and black Mumba fight. He then heard a groan coming from Black Mumba. He smiled. Clearly, not even arsenic, mercury and cyanide combined could poision or stop Black Mumba. He reached into his pockets and made a phone call.
"$100,000 and that's my final offer!" came the voice. "now Shi-Cana, your sister Gogo Yubari was murdered by this legend. Black Mumba is one of the most wanted assasin in the world. Oh well I'll just sell her to Sultan Abera for $4million, then." he replied. "$4.1 million, no more!" she yelled. "No need to shout. You drive a hard bargain, but she's yours!" he reassured her.
Beatrix Kiddo awoke to find herself nude and a strange woman watching her so familiar, dressed in a business suit. Then she knew. "Shi-Cana!" she declared. "Mistress Shi-Cana, I'm a slave owner! YOu will learn to fear me, or I shall make you scream! Servants prepare this woman.... for the ritual!"
To be continued or to end?
Love,
Heather and Anna

that's a good start. I, for one, would like you to continue. Anna and Heather, thank you both for the start and hopefully a next part soon... good luck.

tickling! We want TICKLING!!

(That is a vote for you to continue with the story.)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back