• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kill Bill

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
For you foot fans. I heard good ol' Quentin Tarantino has put in another soon to be classic foot scene in his latest movie entitled Kill Bill. I believe it involves a larger than life closeup of Uma Thurman's beautiful toes.

I believe I first saw the saucy actresses cute peds in the movie Pulp Fiction, and they were gorgeous then...I'm sure they're still gorgeous now. I've been doing Google searches to get more info, and I found that Uma has stated that she jokes with Quentin that he could make an entire movie with all the shots he's taken of her feet. Now there's an idea Mr. QT.

I'm going to see it this afternoon, but not only for that above - I actually read many times from various sources it's a real good movie. I'll report back after I see it. 😎

hey...same though her like in "dusk till Dawn....does Quint also have a foot fetish??? it seems it

Yes he does, he has never actually said so but everyone else agrees. Pretty much every movie he's produced has a foot scene. Jackie Brown is another example.

I saw caps from this on HITW (through The Mousepad). It was alright. Not as nice as the shots we get in PF, through. Her toes look kinda strange in them.

I saw Quentin on the Trio Network. He's introducing movies like CRAZY HOUSE and BUS RILEY'S BACK IN TOWN. He acted gay when he was introducing the movies. Does anyone know if he is or not?

Yeah that movie was just a tad violent...heh. Yes, there are plently of shots of Uma's soles and toes but I have to say I don't remember her toes being shaped like that before. Looks like she's been wearing a lot of heels. :/

Anyways...besides that it was an awesome movie for those who enjoy gore and mayhem. DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THIS MOVIE!

This movie is QT's homage to the Shaw Brother's kung-fu action flicks. There are also parts that respect the movie Shogun Assassin. A movie in which only slightly less blood is spilled, though with equal gushing. And while no Tarantino movie should be seen by children, this one is especially brutal. But for action, all I can say is WHOA BABY!!!

gotta see this movie now

Ever since I saw those foot scenes in both P.F. and J.B. I figured he had a foot fetish.My favorite would be the one in J.B. which involves B. Fonda's sweet looking soles and toes.If I were a director I would also add some scenes like that though I don't think I'd make movies like QT doea 😀.I might sneak in 2 see it this Friday when I go 2 watch the Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back