• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kim in my new stocks! Socks bare feet, upperbody, knees M/F 11/5/09

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Kim in Soxks with Stocks"

I made a set of stocks for my bands halloween show
(yeah thats why I made them! LOL)

Gorgeous Kim wanted to try them out first and is wearing her fav PJ's!

Tickled in her white SKULL socks!! (Halloween feel)

Knees, armpits, ribs, sides alsos tickled

The full clip can be found here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14418

Here's a lower quality preview and a few photos from the session!

I hope you enjoy!

peace,
TMJ

Without even looking at the preview, I can tell I'll be a fan. However, I see eyelets that aren't being used. That, sir, is a waste of metal loops.

Now that I've seen the preview, a couple questions.

Is this the same Kim as the one from a few weeks ago, or a new one?

When do you get the cinderblocks to hold down the stocks? 😉

a cute clip! and cute socks too! thanks for sharing.

Without even looking at the preview, I can tell I'll be a fan. However, I see eyelets that aren't being used. That, sir, is a waste of metal loops.

Now that I've seen the preview, a couple questions.

Is this the same Kim as the one from a few weeks ago, or a new one?

When do you get the cinderblocks to hold down the stocks? 😉

The eyelets were used! I can't put everything cool in one clip it would be 2 hours long! I like to keep my clips from 5 to 16 minutes so it's buyer friendly!

And under the pull out foot rest it was not cinderblocks, it was an old guitar amp sitting on a grey crate. The combo was the perfect size to prop the foot rest up a but and make it solid. I tied the stocks to the foot rest thru eyelets I put on the base of each side then wrapped it pretty tight.
I now have fancy straps that keep that sucker right in place!!
to be seen in a future clip....

Glad you liked, and yes the same Kim from the other clips!! 🙂

a cute clip! and cute socks too! thanks for sharing.

your very welcome primus!
The socks were killer 🙂

Nice clip thanks for sharing TMJ and a very cute lady, however she did not seem all that ticklish, I would say she is a 4 or 5 on ticklish scale. I myself love the more very ticklish ladies, or extremely to hyper ticklish ladies......The more ticklish the better. Just my opinion though, but I did enjoy the clip.

Thanks for posting this for all of us to enjoy.

It seems like your style is changing a bit. You used to lean toward cute tickle sessions in a rather playful setting, and now you're employing stocks and a darker backdrop, almost reminiscent of a dungeon. The overall look and feel sort of reminds me of Rook's Media.

Thanks for posting this for all of us to enjoy.

It seems like your style is changing a bit. You used to lean toward cute tickle sessions in a rather playful setting, and now you're employing stocks and a darker backdrop, almost reminiscent of a dungeon. The overall look and feel sort of reminds me of Rook's Media.

No not at all! It's just a black sheet and really helps when we do the photo shoot after the tickle shoot.

I was sick of seeing my messy stuff in the background and my ugly couch 🙂

The models love it and the vids and photos come out way better!

As for the stocks I was in home depot and decided to get some stuff for stocks. Everyone into tickling, I think, has wanted stocks.
I made this set for $40 total!

If using stocks is copying than I'm guilty and so is every other producer! LOL

I think the first stocks I saw were in a video from solefully yours, the famous laughing stocks! Made by laughing stocks video.

So lets copy away!!! They are def fun to use!! For personal use and for videos!!

The full clip is over 9 minutes long and offered at a discount

The preview is over 1 minute long

really, short clip????

I think you misunderstand me, sir. You mentioned in an earlier post that you like to keep your clips at a relatively reasonable length, between 9-15 minutes.

I was stating that I agree with the shorter clips you post, as opposed to 30-45 minute videos.

Apologies for the error on my part.

Will you post a clip with her bare feet? I haven't seen one from her yet.

Thanks!

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back