• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimberley's revenge: nibbling Marie-Lune's feet (free clip)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's the preview for the 4th clip in the Last Laugh Lamed series, starring Marie-Lune and Kimberley:

"The first attempts at regular foot tickling with Marie-Lune on the receiving end were disappointing (this doesn’t appear in any released material). Only later, when she was warmed up, did ML respond to it in an interesting way. However, Kimberley eventually found out that foot and toe nibbling got ML going significantly more, so that’s the technique she uses for the first several minutes of ML’s ordeal. As Kim before her, ML finds herself on the weight bench. But her ankles are restrained to the padded bar so that her feet are right above her, towards the ceiling, her knees close to her chest. Quite the helpless position. At first, ML seems to find the nibbling mostly annoying. But Kim learns fast and ML soon finds herself in a lot more trouble. She laughs some, but her reactions also include a lot of yelping and some grunting, plus the occasional squeal or scream. She warns Kim: 'Leave my feet alone, you damn rabbit!' "

Even though I'm only up to preview #4, in reality the entire series is now complete and available, including the DVD version and a big clip that covers the whole thing. I figured I'd post the free previews a bit more gradually, over the next few days.

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Attachments

sweeeet. but i could think of better ways of exploiting that position 😛

Here are slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post

Attachments

• lllamed_sample14.jpg
    lllamed_sample14.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 20
  • lllamed_sample15.jpg
    lllamed_sample15.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 22
  • lllamed_sample16.jpg
    lllamed_sample16.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 21
  • lllamed_sample17.jpg
    lllamed_sample17.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 18
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back