• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kink for the top of the foot?

Foreverafoe

soles are great, don’t get me wrong. But I’ve got a special kink for the top of the foot, especially women’s feet. Gorgeous girls with pretty pedis, pointed toes all wiggly from tickling is the best angle for me. Not so strangely i can’t recall this ever being talked about. Anybody else have a similar taste? Or any other parts of the legs/feet that aren’t talked about enough?

Speaking honestly, humbly and from the heart, this is really a polarizing thing for me.

If I may please explain first: I am very fortunate and extremely grateful for my love (and sometimes lust, lol), for female feet. I unfortunately am also afflicted with being very picky about their appearance. I fall in love with about 15%-20% of the feet I encounter. Which is mind boggling to me given the lifelong enjoyment I have experienced inspite of me reducing my opportunities to indulge.

For me, I need to see the bottom of the feet in order to decide. The tops and sides can be a major turnoff for me that sometimes is rescued by lovely foot bottoms. But, there have been some instances where the tops and sides of feet have drawn me in. In those cases, the bottoms combined with the wonderful lady they are attached to ends up owning my ass, lol.

Very interesting topic. I look forward to reading other comments on this.

The tops of my feet are every bit as ticklish as my soles, maybe even more so at the hands of a skilled tickler. Switch, mostly ler, in Chicago.

I personally like most aspects of female feet and how they all work together to form a unique picture. I definitely appreciate the tops as much as the bottoms and also have not heard many talk about the tops much. While I do often find the bottoms attractive, I have a hard time identifying with the seemingly very common hyper-fixation on the soles. There's nothing inherently wrong with it, but it's a hard lens for me to see through. In a way, though, so is the idea of foot fetishism as a singular focal kink. I find most aspects of a woman's body to be attractive, and I definitely include feet in that. Incidentally, I've actually been mulling over whether to start using the term foot kink instead of foot fetish, as I feel that fetish has historical implications of needing it to get off. I think I've come across one too many people over the years that see a woman as a beautiful pair of feet with an inconveniently attached body.

For the purposes of tickling, it obviously makes sense to pay a little extra attention to some people's feet for obvious reasons, but it does drive me crazy that many people don't also tickle the tops of the feet!

My wife and her smoking-hot friend had a group text conversation with me a couple years about where they were most ticklish. When we got to feet, they both agreed that the tops of their feet were more ticklish than their soles. It was a fun convo to be involved in because I love female “normies” talking about tickling.

Speaking honestly, humbly and from the heart, this is really a polarizing thing for me.

If I may please explain first: I am very fortunate and extremely grateful for my love (and sometimes lust, lol), for female feet. I unfortunately am also afflicted with being very picky about their appearance. I fall in love with about 15%-20% of the feet I encounter. Which is mind boggling to me given the lifelong enjoyment I have experienced inspite of me reducing my opportunities to indulge.

For me, I need to see the bottom of the feet in order to decide. The tops and sides can be a major turnoff for me that sometimes is rescued by lovely foot bottoms. But, there have been some instances where the tops and sides of feet have drawn me in. In those cases, the bottoms combined with the wonderful lady they are attached to ends up owning my ass, lol.

Very interesting topic. I look forward to reading other comments on this.

Absolutely agree.

I personally like most aspects of female feet and how they all work together to form a unique picture. I definitely appreciate the tops as much as the bottoms and also have not heard many talk about the tops much. While I do often find the bottoms attractive, I have a hard time identifying with the seemingly very common hyper-fixation on the soles. There's nothing inherently wrong with it, but it's a hard lens for me to see through. In a way, though, so is the idea of foot fetishism as a singular focal kink. I find most aspects of a woman's body to be attractive, and I definitely include feet in that. Incidentally, I've actually been mulling over whether to start using the term foot kink instead of foot fetish, as I feel that fetish has historical implications of needing it to get off. I think I've come across one too many people over the years that see a woman as a beautiful pair of feet with an inconveniently attached body.

For the purposes of tickling, it obviously makes sense to pay a little extra attention to some people's feet for obvious reasons, but it does drive me crazy that many people don't also tickle the tops of the feet!

Definitely makes sense. Soles alone are hardly ever the- er, “sole” reason I end up liking any particular model. I guess my mind prioritizes the model themselves, then legs and tops of feet, and then the soles last. The model themselves are definitely the most important part, I agree with you on that.

It's not so much as a kink but I love it when the person is ticklish there too. It's not often but I do remember one college gf who didn't mind my foot fetish much....was very ticklish though....one time I found the tops of her feet were extremely ticklish, and while holding her leg down and tickling all along there she eventually pulled free and said "omg you can have the bottoms but the tops - no way".

I thought that was hot as hell.

I would say many people forget that the tops can be equally as fun to tickle as soles. I always test the foot tops of my lees during sessions. I prefer both feet bare for the tickling session so the tops are bare too.

After the strap-down process where the lee is nicely secured to the tickle table, a good place to start the session is the often overlooked tops of the feet. Sometimes I start there, introducing the lee to light fingernail dragging slowly across the top of the foot, swirling fingers around the tops of the toes and back towards the ankle. If done right, foot tops give equal impressive results as soles.

And can you believe that sometimes I’m the first ler a lee has ever experienced that targets the tops of the feet!?

I was just reflecting on this again. One thing I like to do when I find someone ticklish on the tops and bottoms of the feet is to lightly tickle both at the same time or alternating quickly. The reflexes for the tops and bottoms being tickled are opposites, so it results in a fun mental tug of war for the lee–Do I scrunch my foot forward, or do I pull it back. It can be maddening!

very sensitive hugs ingrid wondering how you would try to make them laugh

Attachments

• ingrid voeten 05.jpg
    ingrid voeten 05.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 9
I am attracted to it, yes. A lot of women are ticklish on the top of their foot. I had no idea until a few years ago that I was attracted to it, neither did I know that it could be a ticklish spot 😛

the tops of feet can be excruciatingly ticklish I know mine are

It's especially nice when a woman wears footwear that keeps the foot in place with just the top of the foot exposed. Dragging your finger across it leaves her with nowhere to go and she can't flex her foot either.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/30/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and introduce yourself to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back