• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitsune Insists On Making Playfully Fun Memories...

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
Kitsune.jpg

This isn't a scene from the story....but it IS a scene of what Kitsune (the Japanese trickster deity) would like to do with Celeste if she had her way...

A note about the knotwork - This knotwork was based on a photo of kinbaku-bi (Japanese bondage). The only additions made were the extending of the rope to tie the palms back so that she can't reach her feet - (actually it is a bit more evil than that, as her fingertips are kept just out of reach of them.), and the pearls with feathers dangling from them.

The conversation did come from the Dwyn and Celeste series (Chapter 34 fav.me/d8wh32u )as follows:

Celeste looked up speechless, guessing who the visitor was, confused by all the reassuring words that had come before. She couldn’t help but to shoot a look of betrayal at Aos Sí before looking back at the gorgeous woman who was obviously made from the same fabric as Dwyn, Raven, Loki and the other tricksters.

Kitsune instinctively reached out to soothe Celeste but was stopped when Aos Sí immediately sent a flash of light between them. Sighing, Kitsune nodded with understanding, “I suppose I deserve that. It is my shame to bear that I have made you so fearful of my company. But please, listen to me as I only have 48hours before I must go back and subject myself to the machinations of whoever has done this. I cannot be without a hoshi no tama longer than that. But if you will allow me to make some memories with you, there is a chance they can rise in my mind to wake me up long enough to stop whatever it is they are after.”

Celeste looked over at the others who seemed to nod with understanding.

She smiled, “I’m glad to meet a sane female trickster. I was beginning to think no such thing existed.”

Kitsune smirked, “Oh, don’t assume I’m sane. I’m as wicked as my brothers, believe me.”, she winked as she transformed into the image of the young Japanese competitor who had tickled Celeste on the mat in the martial arts competition years before. “And If I could have met you my way, I would have stolen you from our martial arts competition that day, tickled you till you begged for mercy, then ignored your cries all the way back to my palace and convinced you to be mine.”

Celeste gasped in shock, then couldn’t help but giggle, “That was you?!?!?!?”

Kitsune smirked again, “You got away because there were too many mortals. I’ve been trying to trick you back into my arms ever since. “, she winked, loving the blush that crept over Celeste’s cheeks, “But I’m glad Dwyn, Alexander and the others have kept me from you, as under the influence of whoever is doing this, I fear what I might do.”, her eyes grew watery. Then just as fast, her face snapped up and she wiggled her long red nails at Celeste, “When all this is over, I will make it my mission to give you many more playfully fun memories to remember me by. I refuse to be the only trickster deity who causes fear instead of laughter in you.”

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back