• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitty From X men

Nice picture.

Nice picture. It would be great if it were possible. Problem is: how do you bind a girl who can walk through walls?

SS Gohan is da man!

Dude I just gotta say you kick total ass dude! Your art is one of the best around

Re: Nice picture.

RichardA said:
how do you bind a girl who can walk through walls?

With a great deal of skill and determination!

It's conceivable that if you tickled her enough she wouldn't be able to concentrate on phasing (it doesn't just happen, y'know), or I suppose you could slap a power inhibitor on her (which would also allow you to get around some of the difficulties faced with tickling Rogue)......but it's possible we're being just a wee bit too picky about this 😛

Johnny doesnt understand🙁 She can walk through walls?!?!?!?!

Does not knowing this make me a total idiot:weird: OH WELL!

Very nice Saiya man

Shadowcat's mutant abilities make her natural physical state one of "phasing," that is, she can pass the molecules of her body and objects she touches through the molecules of other solid matter. It's through an act of will that she maintains a tangible physical state. Her intangibility enables her to pass through walls, walk on air, and disrupt the internal workings of machinery she phases through.

That's the short answer.

any chance of more tickling x-women? and possibly the high evolutionery has disabled all the mutant's powers. Yes i am the comic book geek and any help needed on comic books Marvel mainly ask away

Hey! nIce job!! But did you post at 72 dpi? You should! makes viewing
easier, and the pictures load quickly. Keep the good work!

Old cat addage:

When decat jumps defense, defeat goes over before detail!

Me-ouch!

RichardA said:
Nice picture. It would be great if it were possible. Problem is: how do you bind a girl who can walk through walls?
An artist who posts on Yahoo as Cobrac12 did a couple of short "comics" where a Marvel villainness called the White Queen would kidnap an X-Chick and tickle-torture her. For Kitty, the White Queen gassed her unconscious then injected her with a serum that removed her power for a day or so. Then it was pure tickle torture!!! I think he also did Rogue as the victim. Not sure about any other X-Chicks, but I know he also did some DC chicks. The problem is that you can't get the full size pics from Yahoo, so it's really not worth posting the small ones here. 🙁

If anybody has a full size Cobrac12 comic, please post it.

The rope coule have some electromagnetic properties that prevent kitty from phasing thru it?

R.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back