• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitzalia character drawing (no tickling)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
With the first Kitzalia drawing I posted here (with Maryke being foot tickled in the stocks) there was the first design sketch for Kitzalia included.
I coloured it (same techniques as always, by the way) because I wanted to use it to print it on a T-shirt, but I thought I could as well share it with you guys (and girls). So here it is. hope you all like it. 🙂

EDIT: to avoid any confusion: THIS WOULD NOT BE A T-SHIRT YOU CAN BUY.
I was thinking about printing it on special "transfer" paper and iron it on a T-shirt for myself. 🙂

Attachments

• charactercolour.jpg
    charactercolour.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
:happy: WHAT A GREAT BOOK SHE HAS! 😀

Great pic! :happy:

Nice idea about the T-shirt, scavenger! Will this be something generally available? If so, please let us know when it's ready! This imposing view of Kitzalia is a very good choice... it drops subtle hints (the book, the feather, the scratchers) without tipping it's hand about fetish involvement. Nothing about it a "vanilla" audience would view with alarm. Perhaps this is the universal undercover image the tickling communitee has been searching for so long! But I get ahead of myself... the portrait itself lives up to the your high scavenger standards: the enveloping star-filled blackness lends Kitzalia an almost demonic aspect (well, Satan did start as an angel!) Thank you for this early view!

I still can't get over the fact that this is all based on the Warhammer universe....as long as I've been into tickling and Warhammer, I never thought I'd see the two hobbies cross over into each other! LOL. Kitzalia rocks man....and I would definitly buy a T-Shirt....

You should custom design a miniature for Kitzalia for actual gameplay with some kind of tickling related abilities on the field...LOL

Ummm...I'm not planning to put a t-shirt on the market... so please don't get all exited about it. 🙂

The fact is, I found out you can buy this kind of paper you can print a picture on, and then you can iron it on a t-shirt. I thought it'd be neat to have a t-shirt for myself with my own character on it. More: it would attract the attention of people from this community, if they would happen to see me wearing it. 😀 (like Littlebighead said: universal undercover symbol)
So, you won't be able to buy this t-shirt.

cheshire cat: No, Kitzalia isn't based on the warhammer universe. Though I would like to sculpt a miniature of her sometime (for warhammer 40k, that is).

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
I still can't get over the fact that this is all based on the Warhammer universe....as long as I've been into tickling and Warhammer, I never thought I'd see the two hobbies cross over into each other!
Ah, that hurts my heart, laddie.
You completely forgot about "Stop Squirming" from yours truly.

Ah, I guess I could congratulate on Scav for his first personal cover, over MTJ Pub.
I stumbled into it by sheer chance.
Then again, I sometimes miss posts.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back