• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitzalia's Christmas (*/ff feet, armpits)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
With Christmas Eve rapidly approaching, I thought I'd do another season-themed pic... well actually I had planned this one for a very long time, and am glad I was able to finish it in time.

I already did one with my two girls being tickled by Santa himself (two years ago) and the christmas-present tickling theme has already been used by others. So here you go; a big, mutated christmas tree as a tickler character.
(I actually got the idea from those silly fake trees they sell, that wiggle and "sing" chrismas songs)

Merry Christmas to you all! :super_hap

Attachments

• xmasII_lr.jpg
    xmasII_lr.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 1,696
Laugh my ass off!

That's awesome Scav.

Those gals are getting a serious needling! I mean - those are the prettiest ornaments I have ever seen. This will definitely light up my holidays.

Hee hee - I can't get over the expression on that tree.

Awesome job Amigo.

B

I could sing the praises of the tree monster 'til New Years. :laughing: I love big grin it's got on. And I definitely love the frantic laughter and helplessness of our two damsels. n_n I doubt I'll ever get enough of seeing the mighty fall like that. Merry Christmas, kiddo. 😉

🙂

In a world full of spam, replying is the greatest credit we can give.

:redstar:

EDIT:

Ah.
Almost forgetting.

Kringus!!!

😛aw:

Last edited:
Whoa! Santa got serious this time about punishing bad kids! He he he...

Anyway, very good pic, scavenger!

I'm with el Bandito; the expression that tree is sportin' is priceless! A Christmas tree is hard enough to decorate as it is without the tree retaliating for choppin' it down. Splendidly done, eh? :happy:

The tree's smile looks like one of Henson's full size Muppets. Very well done.

Now Available: MUPPETS GONE WILD!

It's very nice and creative. I like your Christmas themed tickling pics.

Last edited:
That's a whole lot of pine-green for a Scavenger picture! A festive change of pace, headlining an ent villain who manages to remain convincingly tree-ish despite the gay grin and clinging, brushing tendrils! This guy is clearly in party mode; the tinsel-and-ball decorations hang in canted, jaunty fashion, while his hooded, happy lids suggest he's sampled more than one cup of liquor-laced cheer! Kitz and Maryke have fallen into the clutches of one of their faith's more raucous icons, and the mood is decidedly contagious! I've never seen Kitz quite so limber; a casual set of restraints allows her the leeway to writhe and kick (freedom: so achingly possible, yet so teasingly unlikely!) Maryke, on the other hand (other branch?), sits perilously near that lolling, eggnog-soaked tongue... with traditional candy canes hung so handily close, the temptation to lick comes with the seasonal territory! However unwillingly these ladies participate, the Christmas card-cozy glow of the scene places them at seeming ease! We, as well... one can't view this flood of good-natured glee without a similar thrill of holiday happiness!

I thought about the mutated tree - excellent idea Scav - he looks very creep n' scary, poor girls must of laughed their socks off (lol)

I was just thinking how seasonally appropriate it would be to see a lee tickled with pine fronds. Great minds think alike I suppose (though yours seems to be a bit more timely XD)
Very nice pic. Love the evil tree X3

Hee, hee...I adore that 'mutated tree'. Big lovable nasty (yet decorated perfectly) giving two naughty girls a Christmas Eve to remember.

I don't think Maryke's going to like having her rump that close to its tongue much longer, regardless of the ticklish needling she's getting all over. And of course Kitz...deserves it. ^^

And, as always, your color works so well here...I like the 'glow' that seems to be around the edges of the scene. Quite a nice 'gift' for the tree, the gals...and us. Thanks much Scav. 😀

Damn Scav...this is awesome! You are a genius when it comes to coloring.

Wow:awe:

What a wonderful Christmas treat! Thank you!

Outstanding!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back