• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitzalia's Irish adventure (**/f feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Hey guys, I just got back (yesterday evening to be precise) from my holiday in Ireland. During my stay there I got inspiration to do a new Kitzalia drawing.
So here it is.

As most people know that, when you catch a leprechaun, he has to show you where he has hidden his hidden stash of gold. But what would happen -I reasoned- if the leprechaun caught YOU? Well, seems like Kitzalia just found out.... 😉 😀

Attachments

• leprechauns.jpg
    leprechauns.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 2,401
"In the lilt of Irish laughter, you can heeeeaarrrr the angels sing..."

Scavenger returns from vacation bearing gifts... tickle torture Celtic style! Wonderful wide-open outdoors feel to this picture (a nice contrast to your usual claustrophobic approach). The misty island mood is captured perfectly! Love the panaramic view of the sea and the shoreline cliffs; the earthy, grounded feel of the coarse grass and the weathered stone monument. I like that Kitzalia is slightly overdressed for a stereotypical tickling scenario: her traveling cloak and leggings firmly establish "surprise attack" spontaneity. I favor plenty of clothes on tickle victims anyway: too much skin dampens a sense of titilating mystery. The leprechauns themselves are hilarious in their mischief, dismissively warning away complaining plucked crows and weilding their stroking shamrocks with workmanlike glee! Lots of green in this picture (appropriately enough)... I don't remember you using so much green before. All in all, a true delight! Thanks for such a nice surprise!

What a quick responses! Thanks! 😀

I wanted to capture the feel of "Ireland the Emerald Isle", so I had to go for green this time. It also adds to the wild, wind-swept nature of the Irish countryside. (I love that country, by the way) My earth-colours pallette works well for Kitzalia's usual setting (medieval Flanders), but here a different approach was needed. I'm glad it worked out well.

As to her clothing, I too think this is an important issue in drawing a credible situation. When I'm drawing, and -say- I want nudity in it, I try to give it a reason why.
In this case I just envisioned Kitzalia taking a rest -sitting against a standing stone- and falling asleep, only to awake all tied up and her boots gone. 🙂 So, no scarce-clad ticklee here.
And of course those funny leprechauns just ask for a storytelling element (with the crow's feather, for example)

Last edited:
scavenger01 said:
As to her clothing, I too think this is an important issue in drawing a credible situation. When I'm drawing, and -say- I want nudity in it, I try to give it a reason why.
In this case I just envisioned Kitzalia taking a rest -sitting against a standing stone- and falling asleep, only to awake all tied up and her boots gone. 🙂 So, no scarce-clad ticklee here.
And of course those funny leprechauns just ask for a storytelling element (with the crow's feather, for example)

Its good that you do this, as it makes the situation more likely without having to stretch the imagination. Alot of artists just draw whatever, with no explaination, its just there. And while thats ok, this is much better. Great work. 🙂

ooooh weeee! them irish know how to have good time, from tickling to drinking 😉

Feckin' leprechauns! Don't even put their pot o' gold to their good use! Still this is awesome, but you don't need me telling you that!

I all time admire with your drawings Scavenger! Thank you for your great work! :happy:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back