• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

kiva from megas xlr barefoot

kiva1

TMF Novice
not really a pic, but it doesn't fit in the other forums...

two clips of the episodes where kiva is barefoot

Yeah, a classic indeed. I wish CN would hurry the blitznack up and get the DVDs released of this series. I guess they are scared of the sales and how stupid they'll look.

i think i already have a screenshot of those, though i don't know, i can't see the clip, due to computer problems, is one where they're at the beach and she's hanging her feet outta the car and the other where she's trying on pajamas?

if so i got pics of those, i'll go find them.

Yep,

Though as a fan of the show, I think there may have been a planet of space babes they ended up going to, but I forget if anything open toed shoe wearing girls were seen or not.

i've seen every episode and no space babes, except for the sailor moon wannabees.

Hmm then guess the ones in Battle Royale don't count, it goes by quick but it's one of Jaime's visions. we some barefoot girls. (they are in the background)

The clip looks better on Toonami Jetstream too then Youtube.

Last edited:
here are all the kiva foot pics i could find, plus a couple of my favorite kiva tickle pics. the first done by request by the amazing Khali. i don't know the artist of the 2nd, no signature.

Attachments

• kiva.JPG
    kiva.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 210
  • kiva1.JPG
    kiva1.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 193
  • capture.JPG
    capture.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 181
  • KivaTick2.gif
    KivaTick2.gif
    206.2 KB · Views: 149
  • kiva-megas.jpg
    kiva-megas.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 177
You know it sometimes really sucks to live in Holland.
All you guys see cool cartoons with nice girls. We hardly get any of those series here and when we do they put other voices over the original and let them speak Dutch.

that last pic is gold 😀

I live in Belgium, I also get the dutch crap on CN...

Yeah that really sucks
We used to get the original CN over here but they changed that

sorry to hear that. but man, i'm proud to be an american 😀

you should come to america on vacation and see a fully loaded satellite TV. it's one of the top 5 ecstasies of the world, right under tickling, sex, taking a piss after holding it for a long time, and air-conditioning. nothing more mind boggling than scanning through over 500 channels of awesome tv.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back