• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kiyone and Mihoshi - f/f x3 (sort of)

Senshi1

Staff
Okay, I'm back with another submission. This picture was done today using MSPaint and nothing else. I know that there are some flaws in it, for example Kiyone is a bit disproportioned in places, and the background is blander than a meeting about carpets, but on the whole I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out.

Also, last time I drew, somebody mentioned that nude isn't always the best. So in an attempt to appeal to more people, I've made three different versions for you. In the first, the two ladies are fully clothed; in the second, they are bikini-clad; and in the third they are starkers.

Feedback welcomed, good or bad. Experience is the mother of wisdom.

Attachments

• Miho 1.JPG
    Miho 1.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 916
  • Miho 2.JPG
    Miho 2.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 645
  • Miho 3.JPG
    Miho 3.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 824
Last edited:
Well, you managed to remove those pics before we could see them.
I guess no feedback is coming...

EDIT:

Ah, there, now they are fixed.

Yeah, sorry about that - I noticed a mistake and had to edit them quickly. 😉

How embarassing when it happens...

🙂

Hey, this is great! You can't torment Mihoshi often enough to suit me (and she's sufficiently goofy that I'll bet she really enjoys it!) These are very well done, very accurate likenesses! I like my participants with clothes on, but each version is delightful! Most thoughtful of you to provide a variation for every taste!

*Great stuff!*

Really good work there!

Did you draw them straight onto MS Paint? I only ask because I find there is some degeneration of colour when I try to colour in a scanned image using the MSPAINT, but the colour in yours is impeccable!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Feathers,

The quality the faces/heads/hair were drawn at is probably this set's best feature, I think. These characters are easily recogonizable the way you drew them. And thats often very important with fanart. Good work, especially considering this was done with basic MS Paint.

I use MS Paint when I draw oekakis sometimes. Its fun. 🙂

Last edited:
Thank you for the comments, everyone! 😀

Did you draw them straight onto MS Paint? I only ask because I find there is some degeneration of colour when I try to colour in a scanned image using the MSPAINT, but the colour in yours is impeccable!
I did draw them directly into MSPaint, but I saved them as Bitmaps right up until the very end, where I saved them as JPEGs. 🙂

The quality the faces/heads/hair were drawn at is probably this set's bets feature, I think.
Thanks, Vlad! 😀 I paid the most attention to the faces when I was drawing them. I had to get a whole bunch of screenshots to give me an idea of where to draw what. 😛

Senshi said:
Thank you for the comments, everyone! 😀

I did draw them directly into MSPaint, but I saved them as Bitmaps right up until the very end, where I saved them as JPEGs. 🙂

Thanks, Vlad! 😀 I paid the most attention to the faces when I was drawing them. I had to get a whole bunch of screenshots to give me an idea of where to draw what. 😛

Yeah. Hopefully, with time, and if you draw these gals again, you won't have as much a need for reference. 🙂

Yeah. Hopefully, with time, and if you draw these gals again, you won't have as much a need for reference.
Fingers crossed. 😀 It'll be a while yet, though - that picture tok me practically all day to do. What's that, I hear? Nothing better to do? Well it was my day off, so there. 😛

Thats the beauty of it though. The more and more you draw, the easier it will be to get what you want out of it, and sooner.

As for days off, whose going to complain about that? 😀

Bwahaha! Mihoshi's face is perfect, an excellent fit. XD Her eyes especially are fitting, as the manga uses that same stule of "smiling eye." Well done!

Bwahaha! Mihoshi's face is perfect, an excellent fit. XD Her eyes especially are fitting, as the manga uses that same stule of "smiling eye." Well done!
Thanks, HDS! Glad you like it. 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back