• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Krazoa's "Test of Endurance"!

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
Heh, sorry for stealing your title Fox hun. :stickout

Anywho, my good online friend DebonairDamsel already posted this to the Tickling Media Forum but he gave me permission to post it here.

So I did! Enjoy. ^_^

Attachments

• krazoa_s_test_of_endurance_by_sailorshowgirl-d7lifjh.jpg
    krazoa_s_test_of_endurance_by_sailorshowgirl-d7lifjh.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 758
I forgive :3

But just as soon as you or another local artist produces an illustrated avatar of you, you shall be sentenced to a most wickedly titillating foot-tickling!

But just as soon as you or another local artist produces an illustrated avatar of you, you shall be sentenced to a most wickedly titillating foot-tickling!

Heh, okay but only Karen or Violetta can be the ones doing the tickling. As for my my appearance, it's actually very VERY similar to this pic (aside from a really cool tattoo of a oriental dragon on my neck/shoulder):

Attachments

• Rox_My_Sox.jpg
    Rox_My_Sox.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 43
Heh, okay but only Karen or Violetta can be the ones doing the tickling. As for my my appearance, it's actually very VERY similar to this pic (aside from a really cool tattoo of a oriental dragon on my neck/shoulder):

Huh.... this picture of a woman suggests you look like a combination of the Mirror's Edge girl and Olivia Wilde.

That means it will be no chore whatsoever to draw VIOLETTA sweeping a make-up brush between your toes >:] Your Socks shall be Rocked!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back