• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kristen Stewart is Over Her Head

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
It had been a long day at the beach and the sun was beginning to set. A beautiful girl was gathering her belongings from the seashore on her private beach. She had piercing green eyes and beautiful dark red hair which started to look dark brown as the sun began to dip below the mountains behind her mansion. This beauty had a slim waist and petit figure only weighing 112 pounds and standing at 5’ 5’’ tall, making her the perfect woman for any paparazzi to spy on while she was collecting her sandals. He had noticed her beauty when she was younger, before she became the famous girl on the silver screen. Kristen Stewart had grown up and was now twenty four years old. She scanned the surrounding cliffs which easily allowed an onlooker brave enough to climb the rock shelf high above the sea to see her from the beach. She was not in the mood to be harassed while walking up the staircase back to her mansion. She didn’t notice him amongst the rocks and began to walk with her sandals and towel in hand. She had beautiful slim feet with perfectly rounded toes. Her toe nails were painted light blue to finish her feet like a painting. “She always looks so serious. Even when she is alone she looks like she is apprehensive to something,” he thought. Tonight would finally put a smile on her face as the stars began to sparkle in the night sky. A plan which had been thought out many years earlier would finally be enacted on this particular fall evening; California was a perfect place for a beach mansion. Throughout his years working as a photographer, he was always infatuated with her feet and noticed while she was on set or playing with friends that she happened to be ticklish. He began climbing towards her at a fast pace as to catch her before she got onto her heavily guarded property. Kristen had known him since she was younger and knew how sly he was in catching her on film. She didn’t know that tonight would be the night she would finally encounter him one on one. She would have to smile for his camera tonight; he would make sure that she would beg for him to take her picture before the sun rose.

It didn’t take long for him to make his way to the top of the staircase, blocking her way to safety. “Oh god, not this guy again. Where did he even come from? I didn’t see anyone when I looked at the cliffs,” Kristen thought. It was the same game she had been playing for years: him trying to intercept her knowing that he can’t touch her and her putting the towel over the side of her face he was trying to capture with his camera. “Out of anyone of these creeps he seems to have always been the most persistent. I guess that’s why he always gets the best shots of me. Whatever, he’ll move over and catch a few pictures to publish in his ridiculous magazine,” Kristen annoyingly thought. As she walked up the stairs towards him, he didn’t move. “What the hell? He knows he can’t do this. This is crossing his boundaries. Six more stairs to go. He’ll move.” He didn’t move and Kristen could not see that she was walking straight into his arms since she had put her towel over her head and was looking down at the stairs so as to not trip over them. “Got ya, Kristen.”

Kristen screamed out of surprise and fear as he grabbed and wrapped the towel around her, securing it with a bungee cord which came in handy while scaling the rock wall. “Back to the beach,” he thought. Kristen kicked and screamed for help but it simply echoed off the walls of her private beach back into her ears. “OH MY GOD. WHAT’S HAPPENING?” Kristen thought in terror. “I’ll have you arrested! You know you can’t do this! This is assault and kidnapping!” He smiled as her threats meant nothing to an alarm system and an empty mansion without ears. He carried her down to the beach and pulled out a rope to bind her feet. The bungee cord was good enough to startle her and keep the towel around her initially. The cord combined with his strength had gotten her down the stairs back onto the sand but she could easily get away once he put her down. He was a tall man standing at 6’ 5’’ and was able to easily overpower the small beauty to tie her feet together. She was still struggling and yelling threats to deaf ears but it made him happy to hear her acknowledge him fully as a person, not just a camera. “I CANT SEE WHAT HE IS DOING THOUGH THIS TOWEL! IT IS ALL THE WAY TO MY WAIST AND NOW MY FEET ARE TIED TOGETHER. OH MY GOD I HOPE HE DOESN’T HURT ME! WHAT DOES HE WANT? … THAT SOUND…” Kristen thought in pure horror as she began hearing the sound of digging. What scared her most was the silence; he had not said a word since his exclamation. “People know where I am and I have to be on set in the morning! I don’t know what you are planning or who you are but LET ME GO! PLEASE LET ME GO! I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT,” Kristen screamed. She realized that the man continued to dig and that she was getting nowhere with neither her threats nor her pleas. “I wouldn’t let you go for a million dollars. The fun I will have with you tonight will be worth more than that ten fold,” thought the man as he dug a hole just big enough to fit a young actress.

Kristen was picked up again and was placed into the hole in the sand which, when filled, would come just below her chin. When she felt the wet sand and the depth of the hole, her mind went to the worst case scenario, the one she had always seen in movies. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! I KNOW YOU DON’T WANT TO HURT ME…I’VE SEEN YOU FOR YEARS WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME NOW?!” shrieked the young starlet. He took the towel off her head and she could finally see his face. He was grinning as he began to shovel sand back on top of her. He shoveled enough sand on her torso that she could not move and sat on her to unbind her feet. He continued to sit on her now that he had gotten enough sand on her lower body to now secure her upper body with sand. She struggled and tried to break free of the sand by kicking and squirming but could not do anything against the weight of the man. He finally stood up and quickly finished his sand sculpture, raising her feet up, and securing her in a U fashion. She had sand up to her chin now and was completely covered in sand making it impossible for her to move an inch. “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! NO!” Kristen yelled through her trembling lips. Finally, the silence was broken. “You asked politely what I was going to do. Now that you have no choice but to listen, you will listen,” said the man matter of factly. “Wha…what do you mean…listen…” The man frowned and responded, “How could you have heard me with all that yelling in our ears? I would have answered your question earlier but you decided to go damsel in distress and then played out the horror movie role. You watch too many movies. I have to admit though, you had me convinced,” smirked the man. “WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEA-’’ Kristen was cut off by the man, “Please. Stop yelling. It really isn’t doing either of us much good. If you be quiet then you will hear my answer, which I STILL haven’t been able to even explain…screw it…you lost your chance for apprehension. I wanted to build this up and make it cinematic but you are ruining the evil villain complex I had begun to enjoy.”

Kristen knew not to say anything else. She had learned her lesson about yelling in other peoples’ faces. “Progress. Now she will learn how to smile.” He began to undig her feet and those blue toes began to come out from under the sand. He had dug a little circle around her uncovered feet, exposing them, yet still made sure her ankles were covered in sand. Her bare soles were like a pearl he had always wanted to see up close with his own eyes. “This shot could never be caught on camera. Not this close. I can see the prints on her toes I am so close.” Kristen still didn’t understand what was going on though felt relieved she now knew she wasn’t going to be buried alive. “He uncovered my feet? This doesn’t make any sense! Is he just some foot fetish person who wants to take pictures of my feet? No, no person would go THIS far just to see my feet,” Kristen thought. She was puzzled and terrified, two feelings which seemed to be the theme of the night. “My god, these feet. Wow! I mean, I’ve seen your feet very close with my lens but now I can see the arches and crevices of your soles, Kristen. The bottoms of your toes are so small and bare to touch. Now, let’s start out traditionally,” he explained to Kristen. He began stroking her right sole with four fingers. Kristen let out a small giggle. “You’re going to tickle me? My feet aren’t even that tick-’’ Kristen was cut off with a louder giggle as he stroked her left sole, her most ticklish foot. “I think you are more ticklish then you believe you are Kristen. Well, we will find out soon enough. I have wanted to do this for many years. Now, I finally have my chance to make YOU laugh and put an adorable smile on your face.” Kristen was gripped with dread as she could only imagine the full extent of the man’s lust after all these years. Her feet were finally bare and unprotected for his pleasure and she knew he wouldn’t miss an inch of her foot. She was going to get the tickling of a lifetime and she didn’t even understand how terribly ticklish she was on her naked soles. “Now sit back and enjoy the show.”

The man ran his fingers down Kristen’s soles in a spider pattern to build the fear of the unknown extent of her ticklishness. She let out a small but uncomfortable giggle. “She doesn’t know how ticklish her feet are…I hope she is as ticklish as I had hoped. How will I get her past the edge if she isn’t ticklish enough!” This idea troubled the man as he began to doubt his own observations. “Only one way to find out for sure. I’m not going to play around with her as I had originally intended. I want to know how ticklish she is!” With this thought, the man began wiggling his fingers up and down the arch of her left sole while digging into the center of her right. Kristen burst out laughing, surprising her and comforting him. She was not comforted; she now knew that he was going to be merciless and bring her to a point she couldn’t comprehend. With a devious grin he began to wiggle his fingers like a parent does to their child and teased, “Tickle tickle.” He slowly started moving his fingers towards her feet and it drove Kristen insane. “PLEASE NO! STOP NOW AND I’LL LET YOU HAVE ANYTHING! ANYTHING! PLEASE, SIR. PLEAASE!” Kristen begged as he came towards her with an evil intent. He finally touched the soles of her feet with his wiggling fingers and she exploded with an anticipatory and fearful laugh. He took no time demonstrating how ticklish her feet were for his pleasure. “I didn’t even plan on this! How lucky! I get to tickle her feet AND show her how ticklish her feet really are when restrained. Let’s push Kristen off the edge tonight. Let keep a smile on her face until morning,” sinisterly thought the man.

His fingers were dancing on the bottom of her right sole while gently and rapidly gliding down the arch of her toes. Kristen was screaming in agony and surprise, fighting the laughter bursting forth from her mouth and forced smile. Tears were welling up in her eyes as she tried to fight the inevitable. “THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! PLEASE HE HAS TO STOP! I CAN’T BE THIS TICKLISH! I’VE NEVER BEEN TICKLED SO HARD IN MY LIFE! I CANT EVEN MOVE OR FIGHT HIM OFF! HOW LONG CAN I TAKE THIS, THIS TORTURE!” thought Kristen terrified. Her laugher became a consistent pattern of high pitched giggles which melted into broken gasping laughter. She tried to struggle and stop the tickle torture she had to endure. She felt humiliated fighting back against something she knew she was helpless to battle while screaming phrases like, “NO PLEASE!” and “NOT THERE!” uncontrollably. He began to tickle the outsides of her feet; he wanted to go directly across from the arch and surprise her with a new spell of laughter. “Don’t let her get too comfortable in one sensation. Don’t let her fall into a pattern! Keep the laughter rising! Make that smile grow ear to ear!” He tickled up and down the sides of her feet with slow flickering fingers from the inside out. This was a sensation Kristen had never felt before in such precision. She screamed and let out a forced laugh from deep inside which even startled the man. “Got a good spot there have we?” inquired the man. This question just made the sensation worse as it brought her full attention to every brush stroke going up and down her foot. He continued in this method with her left foot while switching to hard, rapid patterns up and down the sole of her right foot. The laugh she had escalated to was beginning to take a toll on Kristen’s body and he could tell she was getting exhausted incredibly quickly. “Push her a little further.” He began stroking his fingers under her toes, from the bottom to the top, soft and quick, to send her into heavy, frenzied laughter. He made sure to pay extra attention to the bottoms of her toes and used four fingers to tickle them by starting on each side of her toe in an X pattern and stroking his fingers towards center, another sensation she had never felt before. He did this with each toe, making sure to take extra quick and sporadic movements on the bottom of her big toes. She began with the frenzied laugh but in seconds fell into silent laughter. Kristen had never been tickled so hard in her entire life and she didn’t even know how ticklish she was in the first place. The tickling had also penetrated her psyche and began to wear her out even more. Usually incredibly composed, her hair was everywhere and she looked like a mess. He didn’t understand why she would wear eyeliner to the beach but it was streaked down her face like make-up on Halloween. It pleased him to see her in this state. It was a picture he could NEVER capture with his camera. No one had ever seen her in such a broken down state. Hollywood was about composure; she was senseless.

The terror subsided into a fear of what state she would be in next and she prayed that this was as far as she could be pushed. She felt she could not handle anymore tickling but was positive that there was nothing more he could really do. Then she realized something that brought a lump in her throat. “The spaces between my toes. Maybe the spaces between my toes aren’t ticklish. My feet can’t be ticklish everywhere…” An idea then occurred to Kristen, “Please don’t tickle my feet anymore and I will willingly let you tickle my sides,” Kristen begged. She knew her sides were only mildly ticklish and that it would give her more time to hatch a plan of escape. “Ha! I don’t think you are in a position to make requests, Ms. Stewart. Where do you think you are exactly? The set of Wonderland? OH that’s right! My suggestion box. Where did I leave that damn thing…” laughed the man in sarcasm. These comments coupled with her new knowledge and intense torture was enough to make her start to cry. While his goal was to torture Kristen, something inside him didn’t want to make her cry. The eye liner streaks were there because of the inevitable tears that come forth from forced laughter, but crying wasn’t something he wanted for the girl he had watched all those years. “I’ll make you a deal. I will give you time to breathe and recover from the ambush of tickle torture you just endured. You have fifteen minutes. I am being SO graceful right now. Don’t you start screaming again or I will gag your mouth and tickle you non stop til the morning. Daylight savings time, no time to waste.”

Kristen was grateful to have this time to recover from the torture she hadn’t experienced so brutally in all the years of her life. She knew to stay silent. “The only sounds I can make are the ones I can’t control! This is the most terrible and humiliating experience I have ever had. I just wish I knew my feet were so ticklish so I could have been more cautious about exposing them. I don’t know how long it has been or how long until the sun rises. I hope it’s soon or that someone by some act of luck hears me and comes to my aid.” She decided to surrender to both time and situation. As she recovered, he had set his watch on a timer to make sure he was prompt. He was looking for something on the beach. “What could he be looking for out here so late at night? Or else I hope it’s late,” thought Kristen. The man was combing the beach for something to tickle her with to increase her torture and that beautiful gasping laugh. He found seashells and washed up smooth glass but he wouldn’t want to use them on her sensitive feet. Then he saw it! A stiff feather. Perfect for running through her slender toes. He hadn’t tickled Kristen between her toes yet and was excited to find an object which would really do the trick. Kristen saw him pick something up from the ground but the moonlight didn’t give her the ability to see what he was planning. As he came closer she saw the feather in his hand. “OMG NO!” Kristen exclaimed, immediately realizing that she had done the exact thing he had told her not to do; to not make a sound while he was gone. “Ms. Stewart, it was such a simple request. Why did you have to go and ruin my sympathetic gesture? You still had six minutes left to breathe. Now, we shall continue. I won’t gag you though. I don’t want to muffle the sound of that laughter since I plan to push you even further. My goal? Either tickle you to sunrise or wait until you pass out. Honestly, while tickling you until sunrise sounds great, if you pass out it will make it much easier for me to get you home. Either way, I get want I want; a broken starlet. Plus, maybe this will teach you to smile more. Look what happens when you don’t,” scoffed the man. Kristen knew the torture would begin again. She knew she had thrown away six precious minutes. Never in her life had Kristen desperately wanted to hold onto six single minutes as much as she did now.

The man returned with a twinkle in his eye, the type that would normally illustrate a mutually positive emotion, yet this twinkle belonged to him. He knew that using this feather between her toes would most likely be the sensation that drove her over the edge and make her lose all of her defenses; the facade she gave off of being a strong and edgy bad girl, the composure of being a Hollywood star who pretended as if she didn’t care about Hollywood, the party girl who would always be the center of attention, yet inaccessible because of her ‘unattainable’ distance. He would take that from her. He would turn her back into Kristen Stewart, the girl he knew from long ago. He was almost there. Pluck that star from the sky. That’s when it hit him.

He leveled with Kristen and knelt down to see her face to face. “Kristen, I’m going to bring you back to earth. I’ve wanted to tickle your feet for a very long time for my own personal agenda. I still do. Torturing you is everything I’ve wanted and more. Along the way, as I’ve began to break you down, I realized that there was also something else I could do to make you smile again. I could send you over the edge of all these walls you’ve put up to protect yourself from Hollywood and send you into pure hysterics. This serves as a double purpose since hysterical laughter is what I’ve been wanting from you this entire time but I realize now it will also free you from these social constraints. Hysteria is a state of laughter where you don’t go silent at the end and then continue in a laughter cycle, no, this is a state of pure laughter. You will have nothing to hold onto and the laughter will billow out of you without you even perceiving. The sounds you make, the movements of your body, the thoughts in your head; they will all belong to me.” Kristen couldn’t comprehend what the man was saying. “Why would he want to torture me to ‘hysterics’ for his own pleasure? How would this help me? Why would he even want to help me after all this torture? This makes no sense. This guy is psychotic!” panicked Kristen. “I never thought I would say this but I’m doing this for OUR own good.” The man then put the feather between the middle of her big toe and her long toe, otherwise known as her second toe, ready to begin a torture for her freedom and his control.

The man twirled the feather between her two left toes and it set Kristen off, causing her to laugh immediately. At this point in her torture, her laugh was the beginning of a squeal which instantly turned into a silent torturous laughter until she gasped for her next breath. The look on her face was a smile which held back a bursting river of sound she was too far out to expel. “Once I get that out…” thought the man. He then moved the feather back and forth between the big toe and the long toe in a gentle sawing motion. Back and forth the soft feathers brushed against every crevice untouched by activity, making them overload Kristin’s brain with ticklish waves that crashed through her body and invaded her lungs. Her head was now jerking back and forth. She was too tired to wiggle her feet anymore. This caused another squeal followed by silent laughter, longer than before. He then moved the feather between her long toe and her middle toe using his fingers to part them and stroking the spot in between with the tip of the feather quickly back and forth. Kristen began to turn bright red and he was beginning to worry if he was going to cause her physical harm. A low squeal followed by exhausted laughter ensued. “At least she is breathing again…kind of” He then used the tip of the feather to tickle in between her middle toe and ring toe by using all of the techniques with the sharper edge. A higher pitched laughter began. “Second wind?” He finally moved between the ring toe and the pinky toe, using the feather to trace the two sides of the ring toe by starting at the top, going down the center and going back up to the top of the pinky toe, forming a U shape in between. Kristen finally broke. The laughter burst out of her like a river through a dam, sending her into a hysterical scream followed by the sound of a hyena. “I did it!” He continued to tickle her in the U spot and wouldn’t let up. The scream was gone now and all that was left was her quick and short high pitched yelps that were laced with laughter and the occasional silence of a breath. Tears were running down her face, not crying out of emotion but loss of control. Her body buckled and torso fought against her own will. Her hair was everywhere, some in her mouth, others across her forehead; the most was in front of her eyes as she thrashed her head back and forth uncontrollably. He had brought his camera to take once in a life time shots of Kristen in a state she would not be pushed to again and wouldn’t be able to stop even if she could reach out and touch him. She was beyond that type of comprehension. He stopped the tickling and her head immediately fell forward, limp. He was about to take these coveted pictures, when he decided to do something which he didn’t think would ever occur; he decided to put his camera back in his bag. He undug and untied Kristen and carried her home. He knew he could not get inside to put her to bed but instead was able to access the pool which was right by the gate. He laid her down on a pool chair he adjusted to go completely back so as to serve as bed to Kristen. He gently folded her towel and used it as a pillow for her head while finally putting her sandals next to her as the sun began to rise over the mountains. As he began to walk away he smiled for what he had left behind at the pool. Not just his fantasy…

His camera with the film he was planning to use still inside.

Brilliant Beach story! Loved every word =) Oh & very nice choice of Kristen Stewart! One of my favs & in my fav scenario, Very well done

Well done! Kirsten is well deserving of a good tickle torture!

Damn, that was impressive. No excessive written laughter or anything, just terrific story-telling. I guess I have send in a request of mine soon too, lol.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back