• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KY female 'ler seeks ticklish guy

Pinkwatt

Hi, I'm a 24-year-old BBW (about 5'10'' and 275 lbs., well-carried), white, college-educated. I have really only ever dated/been with women in my adult life but would like to indulge my fantasy of tying up a guy and tickle torturing him (I love tickling all over, but am especially a fan of ticklish privates -- yours will definitely receive special attention.) If you're a ticklish male in the Louisville area or can get here, and would like to be erotically tickled and teased, PM me and we'll go from there. Strongly prefer age 20-30ish; all body types are okay though I especially like guys with some extra weight like myself.

(Sorry, but I am NOT interested in being a 'lee at this time -- if you're just looking for someone to tickle please do not message me. Thanks!)

Damn that sounds amazing... northern Ohio here, that rules me out, but I would jump at that in a heart beat. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back