• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Lace Sox Tickle Torture

CabanaBoy1

TMF Novice
Here's a few pics of a close friend of mine whom I somehow convinced to put on this hot little outfit and go to the local Starbucks. After watching her strutting around like an over-confident little tease, getting her dressed up feet eye-adored, I decided she needed to experience a severe foot tickling, one so merciless it would cause her to completely lose her composure.

So in response to her teasing around in those tiny, hot-looking denim shorts and lace sox, I convinced her to follow me home, take off her shoes and allow me to take a few innocent photos. Every time she curled her toes for another pic, my adreneline sky-rocketed . . . then when she least expected it, I wrestled her to the ground and gave it to her arches and toes severely . . . that cutie was quite the little squirmer! 😀 :super_hap :laughing:

Attachments

• Copy of Lace Sox Tickle Torture 011_0001.jpg
    Copy of Lace Sox Tickle Torture 011_0001.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3,142
  • Copy of Lace Sox Tickle Torture 019_0001.jpg
    Copy of Lace Sox Tickle Torture 019_0001.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,564
  • Copy of Lace Sox Tickle Torture 021_0001.jpg
    Copy of Lace Sox Tickle Torture 021_0001.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6,293
CabanaBoy said:
Here's a few pics of a close friend of mine whom I somehow convinced to put on this hot little outfit and go to the local Starbucks. After watching her strutting around like an over-confident little tease, getting her dressed up feet eye-adored, I decided she needed to experience a severe foot tickling, one so merciless it would cause her to completely lose her composure.

So in response to her teasing around in those tiny, hot-looking denim shorts and lace sox, I convinced her to follow me home, take off her shoes and allow me to take a few innocent photos. Every time she curled her toes for another pic, my adreneline sky-rocketed . . . then when she least expected it, I wrestled her to the ground and gave it to her arches and toes severely . . . that cutie was quite the little squirmer! 😀 :super_hap :laughing:

Real Nice pictures. Is there any way you could get pictures of you tickling her bare feet dude?

haha, ur wife. very nice there guy. looks like shes enjoying it too, thats always good

I like the Pictures!

Do you tickled her tied anymore ?

Did we see anytime her in Nylon ? 😉

I tickled her feet in RHT once. Had her sitting on the bed, legs out in front of her, feet tied snug with her hands tied together in front of her.

I purposely started out slow and watched her trying to ignore the feeling 🙄 but after about 25 seconds of softly rubbing those soft, smooth arches, I got the first reaction--a little toe-wiggle and giggle :happy: , then the next reaction--a squirm and louder short laugh 😀 , then I picked up the pace, circling my fingers on those arches soft but faster then she started to lose composure.

First a few quick verbal pleas, then she couldn't hold back anymore and let loose, squirming, begging me to stop. After another 10 or 15 seconds she totally lost her composure and went nuts!

She curled and wiggled her toes like crazy; begging me to please stop. Did I stop . . . yes . . . just long enough to set up the video camera. I resumed my duties and took about 3 minutes of hose tickle video. I agreed to stop when she agreed to pose her RHT hosed feet for a few more toe-wiggling, video shots.

Awsome, but I wonder if you could get some pix a little bigger! She's hot, and I LOOOOOVE the lace sox!

Here's a better close-up of her doing some of her sexy, toe-curling poses--better quality, not taken off the video.

She also loves the sox--she says they make her arches intensely ticklish because of the smoothness. When she shops for them, I notice her feeling the material and they have to feel thin and silky enough or she won't buy them.

Attachments

• Pigtails05.jpg
    Pigtails05.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 935
  • PM16.jpg
    PM16.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 860
  • Img4184.jpg
    Img4184.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:
OMG! you lucky get!!!! you get to tickle those lovely socked feet???? good for you dude!!
lol,
I like the purple socks, any pics of her being tickled in those 😉

CabanaBoy said:
Here's a better close-up of her doing some of her sexy, toe-curling poses--better quality, not taken off the video.

She also loves the sox--she says they make her arches intensely ticklish because of the smoothness. When she shops for them, I notice her feeling the material and they have to feel thin and silky enough or she won't buy them.

Stop teasing. Bare feet!

on a scale of 1 to 10 for you being lucky...20!
on a scale of 1 to 10 for her being hot......10,000!

thanx for the post!!

jude38 said:
on a scale of 1 to 10 for you being lucky...20!
on a scale of 1 to 10 for her being hot......10,000!

thanx for the post!!
I'll tell Britt . . . I'm sure she'll be flattered and maybe encouraged to do more shoots

You are one lucky son of a gun! is she even more ticklish wearing those lace socks, than she is barefoot?

F.L. Atlanta said:
You are one lucky son of a gun! is she even more ticklish wearing those lace socks, than she is barefoot?
Definitely, without a doubt . . . I just showed Britt the pics you were asking about and she said the thinner and smoother the more intense the feeling. She said the lace sox in the middle pic with the gray sandals get her vote and I'll vouch for that. I held her feet in a "headlock" hold and gave it her arches pretty good after taking that same pic and I remember how easily and smooth my fingertips slid over those arches.

Also, we held down and tickled a friend of hers, Kristen, last year who was in a Halloween schoolgirl outfit wearing those exact same sox and we had her squirming, screaming and begging for mercy. I sat on Kristen and pinned her down secure, holding her ankles while Britt raked her fingernails all over her arches--what an adreniline rush that was!

CabanaBoy said:
Definitely, without a doubt . . . I just showed Britt the pics you were asking about and she said the thinner and smoother the more intense the feeling. She said the lace sox in the middle pic with the gray sandals get her vote and I'll vouch for that. I held her feet in a "headlock" hold and gave it her arches pretty good after taking that same pic and I remember how easily and smooth my fingertips slid over those arches.

Also, we held down and tickled a friend of hers, Kristen, last year who was in a Halloween schoolgirl outfit wearing those exact same sox and we had her squirming, screaming and begging for mercy. I sat on Kristen and pinned her down secure, holding her ankles while Britt raked her fingernails all over her arches--what an adreniline rush that was!

that is so cool! got any pictures of that bout of tickling?

F.L. Atlanta said:
that is so cool! got any pictures of that bout of tickling?
I would have to pull those pics off some quickly shot hand-held video. Kristen is visiting again in a week so if the timing is right I will try to get her in those same sox and snap a few pics of tickling her. All depends on everyones mood though. She did say during her last trip here, she would wear those sox with a miniskirt and pair of heels out to the mall for a coffee so we'll see. These are ordinary girls, not dancers-for-hire types.

keep on lace soxing
those socks r PERFECT for summer

Last edited:
You are a very lucky man, count your blessings that you have Britt for a girlfriend. She is a pretty girl with great legs and awesome feet that are very ticklish. Plus she lets you tickle her when you want to and even makes sure the lace sox she buys are thin enough so that it tickles even more when she has them on than when you tickle her barefooted. To top it off she has a freind with very ticklish feet that you both gang up on and tickle. I really enjoyed these pics and I also am looking forward to the pics you take when you and Britt tickle Kristen.

Pics on the way

John D. Schmidt said:
You are a very lucky man, count your blessings that you have Britt for a girlfriend. She is a pretty girl with great legs and awesome feet that are very ticklish. Plus she lets you tickle her when you want to and even makes sure the lace sox she buys are thin enough so that it tickles even more when she has them on than when you tickle her barefooted. To top it off she has a freind with very ticklish feet that you both gang up on and tickle. I really enjoyed these pics and I also am looking forward to the pics you take when you and Britt tickle Kristen.

Kristen did visit and she slipped into the lace sox and high heels for a shopping trip. When we got home, we surprise-gang-tickled her feet. Once I crop a few pics out, I'll post them. What a squirmer! 😀

in the 3 rd pict in the second set her nails look like she could torture the hell out of you... lol that 2% could be the death of you lmao

Nylontickler said:
try to tickle her in Nylons - Dude!

We did it! We tickled Kristen in nylons. She was laying in the pose position and we were telling her we were experimenting with the video camera to test some lighting in the room.

Then suddenly when she least expected it, I grabbed her feet in a "headlock" and tickle tortured her arches. Got 'em really good while my wife was taking video. Kristen squirmed like crazy on her tummy while I held her down in the pose position and went nuts on her nylon arches . . . . what a f**king rush!!

Only lasted about 45-60 seconds but it was intense the entire time.

CabanaBoy said:
We did it! We tickled Kristen in nylons. She was laying in the pose position and we were telling her we were experimenting with the video camera to test some lighting in the room.

Then suddenly when she least expected it, I grabbed her feet in a "headlock" and tickle tortured her arches. Got 'em really good while my wife was taking video. Kristen squirmed like crazy on her tummy while I held her down in the pose position and went nuts on her nylon arches . . . . what a f**king rush!!

Only lasted about 45-60 seconds but it was intense the entire time.

Film @ 11:00? 😀

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back