• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies: a little advise please!!!

Wayne84

My wife understands and lets me explore my foot/ bondage/tickling fetish with her. We "play" about 2 times per month. She has even let me buy videos, books and toys that we "use" . However, what she doesn't understand is that I am more turned on by her reactions than the actual fetish. I have told her that she needs to wiggle, giggle, squirm, etc more than she does (even if she is faking it). to turn me on. She is ticklish, and most of the time she does not have to fake it. What I would like for her to do is initiate the next session (which I have hinted to her), as I feel this would be a huge turn-on for BOTH of us. To this point though, she has not gotten the hint. So, ladies, how can I get my wife to start the next tickle session without having to tell her what I want word for word, killing the
spontaneity?? If it helps, I like her to be naked, bound and sometimes blindfolded. I also want her to beg for more and tell me how turned on she is getting. Can you help me??

If she doesn't get the message, just ask. You'd be surprised at how many women would love the opportunity to tickle a guy silly!!! Myself included.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back