• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ladies, at the doctors office...

go_whitesox

hey ladies....i got a curious question...ok so you know when you go to the doctors office and they make you lay down and roll your shirt up so they can feel all around your tummy...does that tickle?...thanks

go_whitesox said:
hey ladies....i got a curious question...ok so you know when you go to the doctors office and they make you lay down and roll your shirt up so they can feel all around your tummy...does that tickle?...thanks

Does it tickle when it is done to you? Ladies are people, too.

VaTickler said:

LOL! That wasn't a hostile response. It sounds that way when I just read it again. I was just being silly. It was funny that the poster asked that particular question and just made me think that it would tickle anyone who is ticklish in that spot. Then I threw in the "ladies are people too thing"...don't pay it much attention. It was late and I was bored.

OH YEAH DEFINATLY!! I had to have a LOT, and I mean a LOT of stomach exams when I had cancer. Drove me crazy, but I secretly loved it ( as you all know too well). They had to gently massage all over my stomach to see if the organs were full of cancer ( one was. my spleen, which is now gone) Depending on who the doctor was, I usually didnt laugh cuz I was in soo much pain. But when I was feeling better and I had to get an exam, oh I was a giggling mess!! Ah memories....

IL2BT--I am so glad you are cancer free! What an experience to have at such a young age...I'm not much older than you babe, but I can't even imagine what that was like. You're awesome, and I'm inspired by your honestly and willingness to share that with us. I had a bit of a scare with breast cancer a year and a half ago which, thankfully, turned out to be nothing more than FCB. However, I have had more breast exams than I care to remember, and, during every one, they have to apply pressure under your arms to check for enlarged lymph nodes...oh man, I always squirmed. I even had one doctor who did it several times just to watch me squirm after I told him it tickled...I wonder if he's on this site anywhere? 😉 Also, I had some minor heart problems as a child/teen, which, thankfully, I am now rid of. However, any time I went to my cardiologist, they had to do just that particular procedure, pushing all over my stomach...it tickles me SO much...oh man...the best was the time when this incredibly spicy male med student did it...I was in heaven...I'm thankful I no longer require cardiologist visits anymore, however, I kind of miss those abdominal inspections...😉

Camel26 said:
IL2BT--I am so glad you are cancer free! What an experience to have at such a young age...I'm not much older than you babe, but I can't even imagine what that was like. You're awesome, and I'm inspired by your honestly and willingness to share that with us. However, I have had more breast exams than I care to remember, and, during every one, they have to apply pressure under your arms to check for enlarged lymph nodes...oh man, I always squirmed. I even had one doctor who did it several times just to watch me squirm after I told him it tickled...

Thank you for your kind words Camel! I really appreciate it!! I have no problem whatsoever telling my story to people. I dont do it for attention, but simply as you put it, to be an inspiration. Thank you! I'm glad I could help!

As for the lymph node exams, I got those every day I believe cuz the cancer I had was Hodgkin's Lymphoma, cancer of the lymph nodes! I got sooooooooooooooooooo many underarm exams, DROVE ME CRAZY!! but here's the amazing part.... I was able to hold my laughter in completly AND keep a straigh face!! Looking back, I have no clue how I did it! If I get another exam, they'll have to hold me down! I'm WAY too ticklish under my arms there!

But I am glad for your clean bill of health as well, and I pray that you wont have to go for another serious exam. but may I ask, what is FCB? If you dont wanna say, it's fine. Thanx again for your wonderful compliments!

Last edited:
Those underarm exams...those are amazing/torturous all at the same time! FCB is fibrocystic breast disease, which affects most women to some extent. I just happen to have it to a higher degree than most and, at age 20, had ultrasounds, a mammogram, and then surgery to remove two lumps. It was scary, but, at the very least, I'm stronger for it and know how to administer a proper breast exam! Wow...hodgkins lymphoma...that is so difficult to deal with and to treat...(understatement of the year, right?)...you are truly inspiring hon...and I love how passionate you are about Bond--I need to hear some of their stuff! I'm HUGE into music, (I'm a singer, and I'm learning guitar) and new stuff is always welcomed and appreciated. Where can I get some of their music? They are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Best of luck in your tickling ventures...and congrats on your own thread...I see you've made quite the impact on our little community already! 😉

And I dunno where in the US you are, however, it's snowing like crazy where I am--so if you're in one of the regions being hit with the fluffy white stuff, stay warm tonite!!

Oh yeah I'm warm! i'd be warmer if I had some1 to cuddle and tickle me at night 🙁

believe u and me Iluv2btickled: I'd be warmer too if i could have someone to tickle at night . . .

(cool story by the way: you were right, it is very inspiring. your as well Camel26. wow, a guy really does learn something new everyday. I hope u lovely ladies are doing A-OK now though)

Cancer free, chillin in my second semester of my senior year at college! No struggle necessary IL2BT--you're awesome, and if you can get through what you've conquered already, you can do anything!! Thank you, Meis, for all the love!!!

Good for you!! Maybe you can help me with some of my work. You know become a mentor 🙂

BBBBRRRrrrrr

quote from Camel26:
And I dunno where in the US you are, however, it's snowing like crazy where I am--so if you're in one of the regions being hit with the fluffy white stuff, stay warm tonite!!

If I'm freezing right now in south Texas...I can't imagine how cold it is up north...must be brutal..!! Although I was originally from PA (Dauphin County), I've lived in the south for so long now I don't think I could handle the cold again (although I'm sure my horses would LOVE the lush green pastures in PA).

Ditto for me, and from me, on a warm ticklebud to STAY warm with...LOL..!!

*snuggles and warm toes*

R

IL2BT--what are you studying? If I can help you at all, let me know...I want to teach someday, so if I can, I'd be honored to assist! StormCat, my Texan Beau...I hope that some beautiful southern belle is keeping you warm and letting you tickle her senseless!! Dauphin County is Harrisburg area, right? I have lots of friends from around there and, let me attest to the fact that it is definitely beautiful, however the weather is BRUTALLY cold right now...I say bring your horses back this way in April, when it's nice and green and warm again! I've never ridden before, but I'd give it a shot! Enjoy Texas--it HAS to be warmer there than here!! Happy Tickling everyone!!!

I'm Majoring in Music Performance. And my liberal arts classes are Computer Application, Religion, and English.
Right now, computer's is driving me crazy!!! I dont get it!!!

Camel26 said:
IL2BT--what are you studying? If I can help you at all, let me know...I want to teach someday, so if I can, I'd be honored to assist! StormCat, my Texan Beau...I hope that some beautiful southern belle is keeping you warm and letting you tickle her senseless!! Dauphin County is Harrisburg area, right? I have lots of friends from around there and, let me attest to the fact that it is definitely beautiful, however the weather is BRUTALLY cold right now...I say bring your horses back this way in April, when it's nice and green and warm again! I've never ridden before, but I'd give it a shot! Enjoy Texas--it HAS to be warmer there than here!! Happy Tickling everyone!!!

Thank you, Camel26, but alas...no...I am Babeless..! It seems to me that a lot of tickle-gals live in my home state, though. At least from what I see on the forum's, there seem to be a lot of PA girl's to be found in them...and many other 'northern/eastern' females. Guess I will HAVE to come back to PA to find my "Dream Tickle Girl"...LOL..!!

Yes, Dauphin County is Harrisburg, where I was born, and lived in a little berg called Middletown (gawd, I still remember my old address there). I'd LOVE to turn my horses out on one of those lush green pastures there in the Spring...they would be absolutely ecstatic..! It DID warm up to about 60f this afternoon, but is supposed to freeze tonight..!

Stay warm, bebe...!!

Iluv2btickled said:
I'm Majoring in Music Performance. And my liberal arts classes are Computer Application, Religion, and English.
Right now, computer's is driving me crazy!!! I dont get it!!!

I might be able to help you out in your religion class. Let me know when you get stuck.

Religion is a very interesting class. I like it so far. English..PAPERS! PAPERS!! PAPERS!! and Comps.....no clue on what he's talking about, but we had a take home quiz...and I aced it!! But in class I'm confused.

Iluv2btickled said:
Religion is a very interesting class. I like it so far. English..PAPERS! PAPERS!! PAPERS!! and Comps.....no clue on what he's talking about, but we had a take home quiz...and I aced it!! But in class I'm confused.

Just relax and try not to get too frustrated :grind_tee . Ask questions - it'll show him you're interested in his class - he'll love it . Unfortunately english comp is not my thing. I'm a technical person :nerd: . About all I could help you with there is spelling and if your paper gets your idea across. I'm sure there are others here who could lend a hand if needed 🙂 .

IL2BT--I have a knack for editing papers, so if you ever need me to edit something for/with you, drop me a PM and I will help you out!! Music Performance...wow...I adore you...I've been singing since elementary school in choirs, and I LOVE performing...we seem to have so many things in common, my dear...you are awesome!! Have a great day! Hope you get tickled this weekend!!!

hey iluved2btickled very impressed by ur courage and strenght to overcome cancer my grandma died of cancer wish she could be a fighter like u

well i'm male but here is the best opportunity to say it but recently i was ill and went to the doctors (it was nothing at all major just indegestion in the end) but anyway the female doctor did indeed start rubbing over my stomach area and sides and i kept thinking i was getting a free tickling but sadly it didnt tickle too much, obviously she wasn't trying to and maybe they know how to touch you without making you squirm cos it would make their jobs easier if you lay it did tickle a tiny bit but then she stopped and i was gutted.

yeah, and i don't like it..

OH YEAH DEFINATLY!! I had to have a LOT, and I mean a LOT of stomach exams when I had cancer. Drove me crazy, but I secretly loved it ( as you all know too well).

Perhaps..that is why you recovered so well....maybe?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back