• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies opinion on how men can find a Tickler?

tkNUT

Hey,

Suppose, just suppose... that you were perusing personals somewhere and you saw this:
<begin>
"Rotten to the Core. Needs Domestication."
I'm sure you want some really flowery speach here. You'll never get to know me this way. Here's some basic questions with my answers. Give a shot at answering them yourself. =)

Well done or rare?
Well done.

Spanked or Cuddled?
Hmm... You answer this one for me.

Tickler, Ticklee, Ticklish, both, or neither?
I'm all of the above.

Movies on the couch or bars?
Both.

Weird hobbies?
I like to fly airplanes. Real ones. With me in the plane.

Pets? I have 2 cats, some gerbils, and rats. Yes, RATS! They are sweeeet."
<end>

Your thoughts?

Oh, and I realize that men are crazy to pay for personals and should just throw a pic up and wait. With the men vastly outnumbered [and me with my cute butt] it's always better to just throw a pic up and wait to see who bites. With a hint at tickling in the personal, I am hoping that more ticklers will show up.... Hell, i'd take a lee too, most lees can be convinced to switch. Especially after a particularly viscious incident.

I remember one of the ticklers I dated. Ok, the only tickler I dated. I was in the midst of going to town on her ribs and she all of a sudden got really quiet when I stopped. She looked at me with that, "You're dead" look and said, "You are going to get it." I didn't let her tie me up that night I was so spooked. She remembered the next weekend though... Damn, that was a viscious night.

Well I'd offer but there's an age difference that one of my cop friends in Huntsville would track you down and beat you for.

I'm sure there's a few ticklers about your age that are maybe just too shy to answer or too far away that they don't feel they should bother, but rumor has it, as I hear from a fellow over in atlanta (I forget his SN here >.>) that there's a sort of diverse group in B'ham. Might have some fem ticklers..

A little phrase to keep in mind when looking for people on the internet, and I take no credit for the phrase. The odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Hehe. Now next time I get a speeding ticket I'll be chuckling to myself and wondering. Considering what else I've been through looking for lees and lers, an ass beating and a night in jail would probably be worth it. I'll still wonder everytime I see an HSV cop now though... hehe.

I'm hoping to increase the chances that a tickler / ticklee in the area will see that, see mypics, and think hmm... when does an opportunity like this arise? WHy did he ask that? etc.

Ah, and I'm through with paying for the personals. The return on investment for men is just not worth the money. And it's even attractive ones that have trouble with personals. The reason is that there are so many more women there than men.

The odds are good and the goods are very odd...

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back