• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Lers, what do you look for in a potential victim?

drew70

Ladies, what qualities attract you when choosing your ticklish victims? Be as broad or specific as you like. Is gender important to you? Is ticklishness itself enough to attract you? Is there a certain kind of laughter you love hearing? Do you prefer the strong silent types or do you take delight in humiliating the condescending egotists?

Oh my ... 😉 I prefer a male victim, but a female can be nice too. My 'lee has to be neat, clean, presentable, and polite, as well as respectful towards women, but not necessarily a classic "submissive." It's very important to me that my 'lee be genuinely ticklish and enjoy being tickled, so it's a huge turn-on if he or she tells me how pleasureable it is while I am doing it, whether or not he or she has a hearty laugh 🙂

Well I am mainly a lee but when the opportunity arises to ler I look for genuine ticklishness. Size, race and gender are not important to me but a neat, clean appearance and good hygiene are. Laughter is probably the main thing though, I would personally prefer a lee that has a nice genuine laugh to someone who is silent and thrashes and/or contains it. Also the fact that they enjoy it and probably give some cheek whilst being tickled to try to get you to stop etc.

I prefer someone who tries to get away to someone who sits there and takes it 😀

nessonite said:
I prefer someone who tries to get away to someone who sits there and takes it 😀

What if they were all tied up? :happy: 🙄

TTD

LOL
same applies 😛 If bondage is involved the person should be cursing it's existence 😛

a great female lee would have a great smile, bubbly personality(that will make her reactions more dramatic) well cared for soft feet..and of couse nylons! other that that it's all good...but she's gotta be god aweful ticklish of course!

Hiya 😎
Hmm, *giggles* I'm much more a 'lee but i definitely enjoying dishing out on occasion. Let's see,,,
I agree with Mistress Valerie, men are best. And it has to be someone who enjoys the experience. But for me it's also someone who can enjoy the "play" of it all, you know? Part of the fun for me comes from asserting advantages, bending the rules or trying to get away with stuff by claiming 'girl's privilege' 😛 -i know, totally cheeky, but hey, it's me.
It's particularly fun for me if the guy goes along but not too easily. I don't want a victim to "let me win" but i prefer him to 'give me breaks' so i at least have a chance.
I prefer it if the guy resists the urge to laugh or squirm. it's kind of a masculine/feminine thing for me. I enjoy strength in guys so if he tries to fight the urge I can have fun slowly overpowering him. 😀
Many blessings,
Chickles_🙂

Hi,

Personally I like to tickle both men and women. Agew, size, shape, race etc are unimportant, to echo ticklemad I just like good hygeine....and a nice personality. I like them to be as ticklish as possible and impossible at hiding it 🙂

Chickles_:) said:
Hiya 😎
Hmm, *giggles* I'm much more a 'lee but i definitely enjoying dishing out on occasion. Let's see,,,
I agree with Mistress Valerie, men are best. And it has to be someone who enjoys the experience. But for me it's also someone who can enjoy the "play" of it all, you know? Part of the fun for me comes from asserting advantages, bending the rules or trying to get away with stuff by claiming 'girl's privilege' 😛 -i know, totally cheeky, but hey, it's me.
It's particularly fun for me if the guy goes along but not too easily. I don't want a victim to "let me win" but i prefer him to 'give me breaks' so i at least have a chance.
I prefer it if the guy resists the urge to laugh or squirm. it's kind of a masculine/feminine thing for me. I enjoy strength in guys so if he tries to fight the urge I can have fun slowly overpowering him. 😀
Many blessings,
Chickles_🙂

Absolutely delicious, chickles...... 😉

Last edited:
gilmourwaters said:
a great female lee would have a great smile, bubbly personality(that will make her reactions more dramatic) well cared for soft feet..and of couse nylons! other that that it's all good...but she's gotta be god aweful ticklish of course!

Ahem! This question is for ladies only. Please read the title more thoroughly before you jump in.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back