• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lala's Ordeal 1 (English Version)

hellfire1

TMF Expert
Since the original thread for this vanished and no one else seems to have it.
Not even Screamer. I decided to upload my own copy of it for everyone to enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rh9yhzv9uuk2fb5/LOeng.zip

I must however offer a word of warning as i compressed this with my save files. Too lazy right now to redo it so if you don't want to mess with my saves.
Just delete them or move them off for later in the event you want to use them in case you get stuck.

I hope i posted this correctly as i am not used to do this. If there is a problem please let me know and i'll try to fix it.

Oh,wow dude, thanks, I was actually looking for this a few days ago because the comp I originally had it on crashed. Kudos.

I'm blocked at the very beginning. No matter what I do I can't pass the 2nd test of the dungeon with the maid (torture mode).

If I watch her I lose

If I talk I lose

If I tickle her then I can choose between feather and hand.

If I chose Hand BOTH options make me lose (tickling in silence and tickle talk)

If I chose the feather both options make me lose (still use the feather and stop for a moment). in other words .... ALL options make me lose!

I don't understand how I'm supposed to pass this!

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, there's an option to back off and not try anything, right? Try doing that a couple times.

I managed to pass it. Thanks!

That was really hard to guess. I mean you had to say "not now" several times.

It's me again.

Now I finished the the 2nd town (with the ritual). But I can't take the ship because there's a pirate who don't allow me to take it and I can't even fight her for the ship.

IF someone knows what I'm supposed to do that would be nice to tell it.

Thank you in advance

It's me again.

Now I finished the the 2nd town (with the ritual). But I can't take the ship because there's a pirate who don't allow me to take it and I can't even fight her for the ship.

IF someone knows what I'm supposed to do that would be nice to tell it.

Thank you in advance

How did you make it past the two nurses? Their two-hand attack does about 30 damage (out of 45 HP) and that's just one of them. A targeted attack is doing 1-5 damage to me, but a generic attack does about 10. I'm losing in two turns and a tonic can't even out heal the damage, while a full-out attack can't do it in time.

If you interact with enough characters and if you do the good things, then your stats will increase. I had absolutely zero problem to defeat them. I just used 3 tonics to win this fight.

I used the infernal hands (and I used again once the target managed to get rid of hands) and the feather at each turn. Focuse always one the same nurse.

But really now I'm blocked with the pirate (it's after that). She is blocking my path and also I can't even fight her.

For example: if you beat the nruse at the "south" of the corridor, you'll have a boost (don't remember what it is though).

Okay I'm stuck after the ritual in the second town. I can't go north to reach the pirate ship thing. The only thing left for me to do is to beat the pirate girl at the amusement park.

But even though I've completed every side quest up until this point, I am way too underleveled to beat her. I can't even grind for money to buy the good healing items because overworld enemies have stopped spawning and no other battles pay out.

Okay I'm stuck after the ritual in the second town. I can't go north to reach the pirate ship thing. The only thing left for me to do is to beat the pirate girl at the amusement park.

But even though I've completed every side quest up until this point, I am way too underleveled to beat her. I can't even grind for money to buy the good healing items because overworld enemies have stopped spawning and no other battles pay out.

I did the ritual thing. But then there's a pirate that blocks my way. I can't use her ship so I'm stucked. And I can't even start a fight a against her!

I did the ritual thing. But then there's a pirate that blocks my way. I can't use her ship so I'm stucked. And I can't even start a fight a against her!

I just figured it out. The pirate won't let you pass until you beat Astrea, who is the final opponent in the tournament in the amusement park. Once you are level 3 (which happens after the ritual) you should be able to beat her. The feather does the most damage to her so just use that. She has a super move that paralyzes you for 3 turns but I think she only uses it once. Use a super tonic if you get below 1/3 health.

Last edited:
I really don't see how it's possible to defeat Ticklya when her special attack does 70+ damage (Lick paralysis doesn't stop or weaken it either).😛issed The only way to even heal that much is with the Tickle Elixir. I only have 3 and I have to waste one right at the beginning of the fight because you cannot save between Melyssa and Ticklya.

After suffering through unskippable dialogue, defeating Melyssa, and then suffering through more unskippable dialogue before being beaten by Ticklya within the first 5 turns, I haven't done enough trial and error to find what attacks work best against her. There's no health bar, so she could have 50,000 EP for all I know. Has anyone found a strategy to beat her or is it just hoping the RNG works out in your favor. 🙁

edit: I know it sounds like I'm bitching, I don't mean to be rude. It's just that the last encounter is like old SNK level hard.

Last edited:
I havent played it in a while, but if I remember right, but I pretty sure you can outlevel/gear/skill that fight. like I said it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that 1 skill or 1 piece of gear should make that pretty easy. A tactic I used to use for most fights is the hands that to % damage over time to ANY enemy. Including ticklya. and then just focus on healing and keeping the debuff on.

I havent played it in a while, but if I remember right, but I pretty sure you can outlevel/gear/skill that fight. like I said it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure that 1 skill or 1 piece of gear should make that pretty easy. A tactic I used to use for most fights is the hands that to % damage over time to ANY enemy. Including ticklya. and then just focus on healing and keeping the debuff on.

I have pretty good gear including the bra that protects armpits and thighs, and a bracelet that protects against heavy tickling. There is a skirt that prevents misses; I should go back and pick that up. I assume by debuffs you mean the breath and the boob thing; those are the only debuffs I'm aware of. My real problem is that healing will require a lot of tickle elixirs which are very expensive. As far as I know, there is nowhere to grind for gold.

Sorry about going into all this detail when I know you haven't played for a while. It's just that I've really enjoyed this game and I really want to see how it ends.

I finally got it! I sold all my low level healing items and bought some more tickle elixirs. Then I debuffed her with the grope thing and used the phantom hands. I wasn't lucky enough to get a lick paralysis but I was able to decrease her attack enough to heal effectively until the passive damage took her down.

need help

At the beginning of the game I can.t beat the witch to get the club card. how do you beat her?

You just need to hold out long enough for help to come.
Then she goes down easy.

I am seriously stuck with this game. I've got to the place the fairy takes you (in a forest I think. Collette's shop is there) and I have done all the challenges in the forest (the fairy who hates feathers, the sunbather, the shop challenge, the lost girl, the wandering fairy, the training fight) and I've spoken to everyone I can find in every location. I've found the ghost at the farm a companion and I've fought the girl at the cape. But every time I try to exit north in the forest I get told "I can't wander around randomly".

Anyone know what to do?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back