• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft cocooned

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Hi, you all!
Here I'm back with another drawing. I decided to do a "what happened next"-picture on a sketch that was in my first post (the one where a giant larvae-monster rises up behind Lara). Same technique as always: acrylic paint on paper -no digital techniques or colouration involved.
Hope you like it!

Attachments

• lara_cocoon.jpg
    lara_cocoon.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 4,761
Wow! That's a beauty, scavenger! The composition's perfect: Lara dead center, with all the straight lines (webbing) and circles (light patterns and arching monster) framing and converging on her, riviting our attention on her frenzied agony! Palpable atmosphere of sweaty claustrophobia! Great sadistic fun, too... love the creature's wart-covered tongue (an evocatively raspy, abrasive tickling tool), and the rope of dripping saliva (plenty of slimy lubrication!) This may be the best thing you've done for us so far! It's got my vote!

Last edited:
Most impressive! I must say, I find your methods of coloration to be quite refreshing. With all the CG I see every day (Admittedly, most of it is quite good.), seeing something done in non-cg is very nice.

That was freakin awsome, dude i have a request and im sure u'd be the first to do it would you be so kind as to make a lick-tickle/worship pic of Heather from the silent hill 3 game i always wanted to see those boots tooken off and i would be more than happy to do a pic in return e-mail me if ur interested [email protected] or just post which u prefer my friend P.S. anyone else interested feel free to contact me

YOU DA MAN!! YOU DA MAN!!! (does that raise the roof thing and then feels guilty for it..)

Excellent Scavenger! I love it. 😀

Scavenger, do you do requests? If so, I would to see your style on a scene from a 1980's animated cartoon series called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. In 1 of the episodes the "protagonist"/lead female character April is tied up and foot-tickled by a minor villain "Don Tortelli".
I will post some vidcaps of their faces and bodies.
If anyone else is interested in drawing I'd like to see it too. 😀
Here's a link to where you can see all of the April Oneil characters. Feel free to use anyone. April Oneil Bio 😀

Attachments

• Don Tortelli.jpg
    Don Tortelli.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 51
  • April Oneil.jpg
    April Oneil.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 62
  • April Oneil2.jpg
    April Oneil2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 69
Thanks people for the enthousiastic replies!
requests... I must say, I'm always open for suggestions. But I cannot promise anything. At the time I'm a bit occupied with several other things (though I still got time to do tickling artwork). So I cannot say when or whether I'll be able to do some of the requests.

And Rajee, I do remember that scene! How could anyone possibly forget? I saw it when I was like 8 or 9 years old. And I remember I even did a drawing on it back then (though that one is long lost now)! Wow! Nostalgia! 😀 😀
And that scenario writer must have been a Tickling/foot fetishist for sure!
Well, perhaps when I get round to it I might do another drawing on this theme (same goes for the Silent Hill request)

But remember folks, I'm not sure if it will be somewhere soon.

Thats good enough for me. 😀 😎 I understand how busy you can get with other priorities. I'll be keeping my eyes open for your next submission. 😀

OMG! you are the greatest Scavenger!
I LOVE LARA........... if only there were more superb pics of her like this..........
I really love this pic......... if you ever need more sadistic tickle idea's for Lara let me know.... (lol)
[email protected]

Scavenger...
Acrylic on paper work?
Wow!
When I was on college studying Graphic Design I used to work with it, and always ended a messed up piece of s/($%t.
Your technique reminds of the music artists that today still record rough sounding demos instead of "perfect note - Pro Tools fueled plastic crap" like most artists today, most techonology takes away the "soul" of the artist's creation, but yours almost irradiates it!
Great again!

Scavenger, I love your artwork. I'm also particularly fond of it because you seem to be enamored with mummification bondage and foot tickling as well. They are my personal faves. Anyway, as always, can't wait to see what's next. Gerat job!

* Reflects on the comments *

Thumbs up.

very awsome and amazing work, would love to see what happens to her in that situation some more, keep up the great work

My god i'd forgotten about this masterpeice!
Just wanted to add another comment on this golden oldie (so to speak)
A Scavenger Classic! 😉

My god! how bleached out the colours look! Well I did scan it back on my old computer with the worn down CRT monitor... I really should do a colour correction of my older work somedays...

Thank you again, c_tickler! 🙂

hotangels: I think this was done by request (can't say for sure...) Drawing characters that aren't mine is something I usually don't like to do, unless they're tickling-related. (and even then it's a thing for special occasions)
These days I haven't got the time any more to do requests, so there's not much chance there'll be a follow up Lara pic...

Thank you for liking the pic, though!

hotangels: I think this was done by request (can't say for sure...) Drawing characters that aren't mine is something I usually don't like to do, unless they're tickling-related. (and even then it's a thing for special occasions)

That might of been me i did a lot of request's for Lara with many diff. artists (lol)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back